- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig the ultimate front-end protection with a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper
- One-piece, fully-welded design provides unbreakable cohesion and maximum strength
- HD Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish
- Elevation Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper
- Does not obstruct or hinder your factory fog lights and tow hooks (most applications)
- Steelcraft HD Bumpers accomodate front cameras and adaptive cruise control with a sensor relocation kit (most applications)
- Includes all the hardware required for a stress-free installation
- Your Steelcraft Heavy Duty Front Bumper is covered by a 2 year limited warranty
No one who’s ever driven a big, bad truck or a hard-hitting Jeep will tell you they did so just to cruise along the smooth, paved highway. But before you strike off into the backcountry, be sure to outfit your ride with the durable, undeniable beastliness of a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper or a Steelcraft Elevation Front Bumper.
Manufactured with the highest quality materials and workmanship, these intimidating, single-piece hunks of steel don’t have a weak joint or chink in the armor. The HD Front Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish, while the Elevation Front Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper.
It’s been black powder coated to ensure performance, quality and steely good looks – no matter what you barge through – and despite its ample frame, it won’t get in the way of your factory fog lights or tow hooks (most applications). With all the necessary hardware included, your Steelcraft HD Front Bumper carries a 2-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft HD Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian F (GRANVILLE, ND) Reviewed for a 2012 Ram 1500 — Jan 27, 2020 8:10 PM
At first glimpse it looks ok, but it came with a few big scrapes. After talking to customer service and receiving absolutely no help I'll have to fix the problems myself. Neither Factory fog lights Nor tow hooks can be used. It's solid once it's bolted up there but other than that I'm not real impressed. Wish I woulda spent the extra $ for an iron cross.
Reviewed by Sean E (CHILLICOTHE, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2019 3:34 PM
First off, I love this bumper. It is rock solid and looks great. I'm very happy with it and don't regret my purchase at all. Not my first bumper/ brush guard, but definitely my favorite. It could be better in a few ways. As noted by a others, the welds could be cleaner. The mounts for the fog lamps could be farther forward. Who cares? The only thing I don't love is that the bars need to sit about 2-3" higher so you can see them over the hood and know exactly where the front of your truck is.
Reviewed by Raymond G (San Angelo, TX) — Feb 04, 2019 4:52 AM
There was a slight manufacturing flaw in the bumper location for the tow hooks. One side was cut as a 1" larger hole. I'm ok with the quality otherwise. I can live with it that way. Not terribly noticeable.
Reviewed by Keith C (SADLER, TX) — Aug 20, 2018 9:09 PM
Great price, heavy duty construction. The cons are extremely heavy 300 + lbs. And the pictures dont show but makes the truck look like a freight ttai.. just make sure you have heavy duty springs on front end.