- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your back-end with a super-durable Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper
- Designed for a custom fit on your specific truck or Jeep year, make, model
- Boasts a one-piece, fully-welded design for unparalleled strength and stability
- HD Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish
- Features a built-in step plate to give you easy access to your truck bed
- Elevation Bumper is flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper
- Complete your off-road upgrade with a Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper
- Comes with all the necessary hardware for a DIY installation
- Your Rear Steelcraft HD Bumper is covered by a 2-year limited warranty
When they rode into battle, medieval knights didn’t just cover up their face, chest and knees – they made sure to cover their backs as well, because it’s that unforeseen danger coming from behind that often does you in. Next time you head out for a backcountry battle of your own, make sure to armor your truck’s back-end with a custom Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper.
Manufactured from the highest-quality materials to surpass industry expectations, the Steelcraft Heavy Duty Rear Bumper boasts an indestructible one-piece, fully-welded design to withstand any on- or off-road hazard. And while it keeps dings and dents at bay, it provides you with firm footing and complete cargo access with a built-in step plate.
The HD Rear Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish, while the Elevation Rear Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Rear Bumper. Both Steelcraft Back Bumpers include the tools you need for a hands-on installation process. A match for the Steelcraft HD Front Bumper, your Rear Steelcraft HD Back Bumper carries a 2-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tommy N (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 12, 2019 8:33 PM
Reviewed by David U (Lusby, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jun 06, 2018 2:57 AM
Received my bumper and was extremely impressed! Thick, one Piece and VERY well built! I was unaware that this bumper has a step built into each side (couldn't tell from the pic). Very practical and useful! Installation was easy! The packaging could have been done better. One thin piece of bubble wrap inside is not adequate for this item.
Reviewed by Merton F (Fairport, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 22, 2018 8:26 PM
I think the bumper quality is ok but I'm not happy about the location of the trailer plug. my truck has the plug up by the licence plate. where I live I plow snow and backing up will rip that plug off, I'm going to have to relocate it somewhere near the plate light.that means drilling another hole. problem for the installer.
Reviewed by Josh S (BAY CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford Escape — Mar 01, 2018 6:26 AM
Can't beat the quality for the value of this bumper. Much cheaper than others, very well made and fit well. The paint looks good, but scratches pretty easy so I'm not sure how well it'll last.. but even if I re-painted it, it still cost less than others. I'd buy it again