- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your ride for the full-frontal assault with a Westin HDX Front Bumper
- Stylishly machined from hard-wearing 7-gauge steel into a single-piece, fully-welded design
- Comes pre-dilled for remote solenoid winch mounting of up to 12,000 lbs (winch sold separately)
- Equipped with 1” thick shackle mounts to get you "unstuck"
- Laser-cut openings allow superior engine cooling under severe conditions
- Sports two cutouts to receive 10” LED light bars (light bars sold separately)
- Choose between textured black or raw finish options for a customizable look
- Your Front Westin HDX Bumper is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
- Made right here in America, USA
Ward off unnecessary dents and craters by upgrading your front-end fortification with a Westin HDX Front Bumper. Expertly fashioned into a fully-welded, single piece of 7-gauge steel, this heavy-duty accessory is riddled with features – like two precision cutouts for 10” LED light bars – that are sure to come in handy when you need them most.
The Front Westin HDX Bumper is designed to fit most remote solenoid 12,000 lbs winches and sports 1” thick shackle mounts – ideal for getting you or your trail buddy out of the tightest of spots. Laser-cut openings in the Westin HDX Series Front Bumper allow for the passage of cool air into your engine bay when things run hot out there in the badlands.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin HDX Front Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Nicholas L (Vellajo, CA) — Apr 07, 2020 9:38 AM
The bumper seems to be very well made and the design is exactly what I was looking for. The Quality gets negative marks on the paint. Paint should be 3 mils thick (standard) while this paint on the bumper is only 1 mil thick. This is why when I got the bumper there were scratches in it that showed bare metal, very cheap. They need to bring back just the bare metal bumper to buy. I also think the adjustments in the bumper to fit your truck are to much and they should only need fine adjustments.