- Save 10% Use Promo Code: cross10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MAX winch mounting system and components are the perfect off road recovery system
- Most applications are direct bolt on
- Winch mount bolts directly to frame mounts for solid, sturdy use
- Optional bull bar is made from 3 inch tubing with 3 auxiliary lighting mounts for most applications
- MAX winch tray is compatible with both hawse or roller fairleads
- MAX winch tray fits most medium frame winches from 8000-12000 lbs with a height up to 10.25 inches tall
- Works with optional tow hooks, part number 46-3005 which can be purchased separately (2 required)
- Optional faceplate can be added to cover the front center winch fairlead and provide a license plate mount when winch is not being used, part number 46-20055
The Westin MAX Winch Tray is designed for rugged winch use and mounts directly to your vehicle's frame for maximum stability and strength. Available for a variety of truck and Jeep applications, its low profile design is great for functional use and can accomodate two tow hooks on either side. Tested all the way up to 16,500 lbs, but best suited due to fitment constraints to 8000-12,000 lb winches with a height no taller than 10.25". The MAX Winch Tray is predrilled to work with either a hawse style or roller fairlead setups.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin MAX Winch Mounting System Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Harry E (Renton, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2019 6:20 AM
Installation suggestions: 1) download the install manual, pictures and illustrations much better than photocopied version included. 2) Have 2 15mm wrenches on hand, you will need them. 3) mounting the tray to the supports is a real joy, try using masking tape to hold the flat and lock washers to the nut. 4) have a magnetic stick on hand, you will need it to retrieve the washers and nuts that go flying if you decide not to follow 3 above. 5) bring along a full dose of patience.