- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power up with the advanced features and reliable performance of a Kicker CX-Series Amp
- Compact design allows for vertical or horizontal installs in tight spots
- Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ for dialing in perfect sound
- Recommended for use with Kicker CompD/CompS subs or CS Speakers
- Choose between Mono, 2-channel or multi-channel amp options
- Double-sided fiberglass circuit boards deliver superior sound quality
- High-mass, super-cooling heat sink is UV-protected
- Litz-wound transformers minimize power loss to maximize transfer
- Metal end-panels shield radio interference
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT) accepts output from almost any source
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Your Kicker CX-Series Amplifier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Harness awesome power that doesn’t fade—no matter how hard you push your system—with a Kicker CX-Series Amp. With the most compact package possible, this Kicker CX amp is perfect for those tight-spot installs and comes with all the necessary hardware for vertical or horizontal mounting. Kicker CX amplifiers are recommended for use with your Kicker CompD and CompS subs or CS Speakers.
Pick the amp that fits you best, from mild to wild power ratings, with your choice of Mono, 2-channel or multi-channel amp options. With built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ, CS-Series Amps make dialing in perfect sound as simple as gets.
Under the super-cooling heat sink, you’ll find double-sided fiberglass circuit boards, Litz-wound transformers and noise-shielding end panels—all the components that make CX amplifiers some of the most reliable equipment in the industry. Even better, your Kicker CX-Series Amplifier is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Kicker CX-Series Amplifiers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Albert L (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Mustang — Feb 22, 2016 8:40 PM