- Enhance your ride’s audio experience with Kicker KS Coaxial Speakers
- Available in a range of sizes for up to 300W of power
- Constructed with a combination woofer and tweeter
- The woofer is made with a polypropylene cone and a rubber surround for rich bass
- Silk-domed tweeters hit the high notes with crisp accuracy
- Protected from excessive power and distortion by a poly switch
- Specially designed for an easy install that avoids rubbing against common internal door obstructions
- Your Kicker KS Coaxial Speakers include a 1-year warranty
When you’re motor’s running and your heading out on the highway, it’s the perfect time to crank the tunes. Unfortunately, those factory speakers leave your music muddy, tinny and timid. For a big boost in audio performance, equip your ride with Kicker KS Coaxial Speakers. With advanced engineering and premium construction, these bright car speakers deliver deep lows, crisp highs and accurate tone across the dial.
With Coaxial KS Series Speakers, Kicker pulled out all the stops. The woofers are made with stiff polypropylene cones encircled by rubber surrounds to unleash booming bass. For the highs, the tweeters are made with silk domes to bring out all the details. Plus, the included poly-switch protects them from excess power and distortion.
Options abound with Kicker KS Two Way Speakers. They’re available in multiple sizes for up to 300W of performance. They fit into a wide range of cutouts, and Kicker even takes typical door obstructions into design consideration. Better still, your Kicker KS Coaxial Speakers include a 1-year warranty.
Kicker KS-Series Coaxial Speakers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Marvin R (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer — Dec 29, 2016 2:12 PM
I bought these to replace the stock speakers in my 2002 Lancer. Nice upgrade from the stock speakers. Much clearer sound and good bass.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/23 - 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product