- Take your factory audio to the next level with a Kicker VSS PowerStage Subwoofer Upgrade System
- PowerStage Audio System Upgrade Kit Includes:
– Direct-fit subwoofer enclosure with a 10-inch sub
– 200-watt integrated subwoofer amplifier
– Separate multi-channel amplifier for factory speakers
– Plug & Play wiring harness kit
– Installation mounting brackets
- Optimized, 32-bit digital signal processing tuned specifically for your vehicle
- Loaded enclosure thumps with a big-bass 10-inch subwoofer
- Integrated sub amp delivers high-efficiency with low power-draw
- Secondary multi-channel amp increases power to factory speakers
- Minimal effect on your vehicle’s charging system
- Installs with a clean OE fit-and-finish to factory locations—no cutting
- PowerStage wiring kit and mounting brackets are included
- Your Kicker VSS PowerStage Subwoofer Upgrade System carries a 3-year limited warranty when installed by an authorized dealer
You can experience the musical accuracy of a live concert—minus the crowds—by putting vehicle specific, high-performance audio in your ride with a Kicker VSS PowerStage Subwoofer Upgrade System. Enjoy the blast of bass from your front seat courtesy of this loaded 10-inch sub enclosure complete with an integrated 200W amp and a 32-bit DSP tuned specifically to your make and model.
Making a minimal amount of impact on your vehicle’s charging system, Kicker VSS PowerStage Subwoofer Upgrade Systems provide big sound with high-efficiency—all wrapped in an aesthetically-pleasing package.
Your Kicker Vehicle Specific Solution PowerStage includes all the necessary mounting brackets and a wiring kit to easily install directly to factory locations, with no cutting. Designed with a clean, OE fit-and-finish, the Kicker VSS Power Stage leaves you with plenty of useable trunk space to spare. Kicker backs your PowerStage Upgrade with a 3-year limited warranty when you have it installed by an authorized dealer.
Kicker VSS PowerStage Subwoofer Upgrade System Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (Broken Arrow, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Dec 14, 2016 11:08 PM
This upgrade from Kicker/Stillwater Designs is simply AMAZING!!! The subwoofer delivers incredibly deep bass and "thump"; I listen almost exclusively to hard rock and it is awesome. However I've pumped some techno and hip hop and the ear numbing deep bass is there in full force. The amp for the door speakers and tweets deliver clean crisp highs and mids. I added Infinity KAPPA 682.11cf 5x7 two ways to my 2012 F150; awesome speakers. Definitely recommend this upgrade. Kicker rocks!!!!
Reviewed by michael r (Warrensburg, NY) — Jun 12, 2016 12:00 AM
2014 Silverado double cab: This system is amazing. Keeping the factory HU was important to me and this thing really kicks. I upgraded the stock speakers as well and everything is great.
Reviewed by Rodney J (ENFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 23, 2016 1:50 PM
Almost went with aftermarket stereo system, speakers, etc this was less than half the price and well worth the money. Not too loud but makes the stereo sound much better
Reviewed by Samuel T (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 07, 2016 12:01 PM
Replaced all my speakers (highly recommend) and it sounds really nice. I can't say how the amp changes the sound on the factory speakers, but if you're paying over a thousand dollars for this system, there's no reason to keep the cheap speakers .The amp powers the highs and mids. Bass hits harder then expected and I actually had to turn the sub way down. Would recommend it to anyone who wants a great sound system without taking out the factory look from their vehicle.
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product