- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Hold onto your factory head unit without compromising sound quality with the Kicker ZXSUM8 Summing Unit Interface Signal Processor
- The ideal component for marrying your stock stereo to aftermarket speakers and amps
- Sums and balances the signals coming from your head unit into a full-bandwidth, line-level signal
- Features four speaker-level inputs and four line-level stereo RCA outputs
- An auxiliary RCA input makes it easy to integrate portable media plays, including an iPod or iPhone
- Dash-mountable remote gives you on-the-fly control over the auxiliary level and bass
- Your Kicker ZXSUM8 Summing Unit Interface Signal Processor includes a 1-year warranty
Aftermarket head units offer enhanced sound, but they throw off the factory design of your cockpit. Fortunately, you can keep your center console looking clean and still enjoy bumping audio with the Kicker ZXSUM8 Summing Unit Interface Signal Processor.
The Kicker ZXSUM8 is an essential upgrade when you want to add an amp, subs and better speakers without replacing your stock head unit. It takes all the signals from your stereo and condenses them down into a single full-bandwidth, line-level signal that your amp then turns into symphonic sound. Plus, it features an RCA auxiliary input, making it easy to run portable media devices like an iPod or iPhone.
With the ZXSUM8 Signal Processor, you stay in control right from the driver’s seat. It comes complete with a remote to modify the bass and auxiliary levels on the fly. Better still, your Kicker ZXSUM8 is backed by a 1-year warranty.