- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn it up loud with a powerful, in-car Sony XS-GSW Series Subwoofer
- Available in two different models – the 10”D micro-reinforced cellular honeycomb variant and the 12”D single-voice coil subwoofer
- 10”D honeycomb subwoofer:
– 1,800W peak power and a rated power of 350W
– MRC honeycomb diaphragm delivers precise, powerful bass notes with minimal distortion
– Diaphragm is also 10x more rigid than typical PP speakers
- 12”D single-voice coil subwoofer:
– High power handling with 2,000W peak power and rated power of 380W
– Boasts a frequency response of 20-600Hz
– Double-layered spider ensures longer excursion to reproduce a richer bass sound
- Both feature a durable rubber surround for minimized acoustic distortion
- Your Sony XS-GSW Subwoofer is covered by a 60-day warranty
Wake the neighbors – or gently remind your friends that you’ve arrived outside – with the help of a Sony XS-GSW Series Subwoofer. These top-tier woofers are offered in two forms, the 10”D micro-reinforced cellular honeycomb and the 12”D single-voice coil model. Each is distinguished by its own set of features, but both have a durable rubber surround in common, to minimize acoustic distortion for the sweetest, strongest sound possible.
The 10”D subwoofer boasts 1,800W of peak power and a rated handling of 350W, while its 12”D counterpart has 2,000W peak power and 380W rating, respectively. The honeycomb diaphragm gives your system that deeper, more precise bass note, and the diaphragm is 10x more rigid than the average PP speaker. The 12”D woofer has a frequency response of 20-600Hz and a double-layered spider for longer excursion.
Your Sony XS-GSW Woofer carries a 60-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)