- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep your battery fully charged while your ride’s sitting idle with PowerMax PMBC Series Battery Chargers
- Expertly engineered to trickle-feed a clean, reliable flow of DC power
- Clean DC power won’t damage your battery
- Ideal for classics, project cars, Sunday drivers, showroom rides, ATVs, RVs and any vehicle that’s not regularly driven
- Your PowerMax PMBC boasts redundant safeguards to protect your power cell and the PMBC itself
- Fully regulated DC current prevents overcharging
- Integrated fuses fight off reverse polarity problems
- Cycle-by-cycle peak-limiting, current-limiting and brownout input protection ensure your PowerMax PMBC doesn’t fry
- Built-in fan for cool running temps
- Comes with 6’ charging cables
- Also works as a power supply for RVs and ham radios
- Available in your choice of 55-amp and 75-amp outputs
- 2-year warranty
The longer your battery sits idle, the more charge it loses. Your daily commuter gets a fresh charge every morning, but what about your weekend warrior, or that project car you've been wrenching on for the past couple summers? Keep your prized classic ready to roll with PowerMax PMBC Series Battery Chargers.
Unlike old-school battery chargers, the PowerMax PMBC delivers a reliable stream of clean DC power that won't damage your battery. Simply plug it into a wall socket, connect the 6' cables to your battery, and turn it on. As the juice trickles in, the PowerMax PMBC automatically regulates the flow to prevent overcharging. Plus, the built-in fuses ward off reverse polarity problems while the integrated fan keeps everything humming along at safe heat levels.
In your garage or on a showroom floor, PowerMax PMBC Series Battery Chargers also preserve your power cell during long maintenance projects and demonstrations. Whether you're re-flashing your ECU or showing off your ride's electrical gadgets, your battery always stays healthy, strong and full. Plus, you can disconnect the battery cables and use your PowerMax PMBC as a power supply in your RV or at home. 2-year warranty included.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
PowerMax PMBC Series Battery Chargers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review