- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your ride's power grid with an ODYSSEY Battery
- ODYSSEY Batteries boast a three- to ten-year service life—nearly three-times longer than normal car batteries
- Expertly engineered for both deep cycling and starting—ideal for daily drivers, off-roaders, race cars, low riders and autos with booming entertainment systems
- ODYSSEY Batteries are packed with up to 15% more lead plate surface area than spiral-wound batteries, and more surface area equals more juice
- Never needs maintenance
- Built using 99.99% pure virgin lead plates, absorbed glass mat (AGM), tin-platted brass terminals and a leak-proof seal
- 70% longer cycle life than traditional deep cycle batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80% charge
- Rapidly recharges back to 100% in four to six hours
- Lasts up to two years when disconnected—perfect for show cars
- Works in harsh conditions, from -40°F to 176°F
- Its non-spillable design lets you mount your ODYSSEY Battery any way except upside down
- Covered by an industry-leading warranty that varies by model
When you absolutely need your car, truck or SUV to start, you need an ODYSSEY Battery under the hood. No other car battery cranks as hard, lasts as long or recharges as fast as ODYSSEY. Unlike other performance car batteries, ODYSSEY Batteries are both deep cycle and staring batteries—perfect for commuters, off-roaders, low riders and bass-bumpers. In fact, they're practically powerful enough to send a time-travelling DeLorean back to the future.
ODYSSEY uses only 99.99% pure virgin lead to build the gigawatt-generating guts of your battery. These pure lead plates are thinner, creating more surface area—and more surface area means more juice! Compared to spiral-wound batteries, ODYSSEY has 15% more watt-making surface area!
Unlike your lawn, ODYSSEY Batteries never need maintenance. They're completely sealed, need no water and use a leak-proof absorbed glass mat (AGM) for the acid. Plus, they're vibration resistant, hold their charge on an open circuit for up to two years, and can be mounted on their side without spilling. Backed by an industry-leading warranty that differs by model.
ODYSSEY Batteries Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan H (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Corvette — Jun 25, 2018 5:41 PM
Awesome battery period. Fits perfect in my C5 corvette and I am sure it would fit yours just fine as well if you are looking for a high capacity deep cycle replacement to keep your Vette running strong.
Reviewed by duane c (Gold Canyon, AZ) Reviewed for a 1937 Ford 74 — Mar 06, 2018 5:08 PM
Reviewed by Rick H (RANDLEMAN, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Oct 19, 2017 5:56 AM
Had to replace the battery in my 08 Nissan Titan. Replacing a five year old red top Optima that I thought was a good battery.....WRONG. A cheap Walmart battery would have lasted five years. Several truck shows/magazines recommended Odyssey batteries, ergo my purchase. So far so good (one month) time will tell.