Ships Between 9/25 - 9/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Per the install guide these bras are not recommended for repainted vehicles
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5693 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ralph S (Wellington, KS) — Jun 15, 2019 1:50 PM
Reviewed by Dwenda A (Arpin, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 15, 2019 11:38 AM
Easy to install. Nice looking good fit. My only issue is the hood piece does not stay flat when driving car after hitting over 65 . I think it is due to the curves in hood and air catches that pocket and it flaps up and down in the pocket space.