Ships Between 11/02 - 11/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Per the install guide these bras are not recommended for newly painted vehicles
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5513 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles A (SPRUCE PINE, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Prius — Tuesday at 3:53 AM
This Bra was easy to install - good instructions. The only problem is the small light inserts, they need to be made of stronger plastic. One of the inserts around the lights keeps coming out.
Reviewed by RAUL G (Saratoga Springs, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder — Monday at 6:43 AM
I am really impressed with the quality of the product and looks. What I like very much is the part that seats in front of the radiator that has a bug/debris screening that prevents the radiator from getting clogged and dirty. It was very easy to install also! Good job LeBra Manufacturer! I am even thinking about buying another one for my other vehicle!
Reviewed by HECTOR M (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Odyssey — Oct 08, 2018 8:26 PM
Purchased this to protect my front end on my 2019 Odyssey. Installation was easy. 4 hours into my road tripping the passenger side kept getting loose and flapping against my bumper. There was only clips to hold it in place off the sides and with the wind pressure they kept coming off. Maybe because it is a new vehicle the first production for this vehicle wasn't the best one. I have had other bras in other cars in past and they have worked perfectly fine.