- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Per the install guide these bras are not recommended for repainted vehicles
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5723 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerry D (Tucson, AZ) — Jul 27, 2019 8:08 PM
Reviewed by Adam T (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Jul 27, 2019 8:58 AM
I've never cared much for bras but the front end of my focus is riddled with rock chips so I decided to get this, more so just to cover up the damage. It was pretty easy to install. The main hassle was I had to loosen my headlights so I could slip the plastic tabs underneath them. It seems like it will stay secured pretty well. My only concern would be if the little plastic hooks that attach under the hood are going to last.
Reviewed by Ron C (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Buick Encore — Jul 26, 2019 9:04 PM
I install LeBras on all my vehicles. A lot of highway driving. LeBra has always protected the front end of my cars. The one issue I have with this one is the design for a 2019 Buick Encore. The part that connects to the underside of the wheel well doesn't have a piece that comes up to the top of the quarter panel. When I go through a car wash, I have to pull the sides back up over the quarter panels and relatch the top two clips. Love LeBra...needs better design for 2019 Buick Encore
Reviewed by Marvin S (KLAMATH FALLS, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Aveo — Jul 25, 2019 7:26 AM
The modern car with a plastic nose is amazing but they get weak and brittle from the sun. Rock chips the paint, road debris and bugs plug your cooling system. The LeBra is made to fit after you order so its as new as new gets and it mitigates the damages to your car and gives a striking sharp look. The fit is great and so is the quality. It was easy to install.Thank you for a great product!!