Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy access to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Per the install guide these bras are not recommended for repainted vehicles
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)