- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Custom fabricated to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- 2-piece design (most vehicles) allows you to open the hood without removing the car bra
- Available with or without license plate cut-out
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- UV resistant, treated, breathable vinyl dries quickly and can withstand extreme temperatures
- Soft inner lining caresses your car's finish
- Simple installation and removal
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by a 1-year warranty
Shield your front end from unwanted damage caused by road debris, insects, stones and love bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex Plus material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like license plate cut-outs, pop-up headlights and fog lights.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly and allows you to access your hood with ease. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry M (SUN CITY CENTER, FL) — Jun 01, 2019 5:01 AM
First of all Autoanything is great to work with. Unfortunately I can't say the same about Coverking Bras. I've had 5 of their bras over the years, but the one just purchased is not even close in quality to that of the past. Sloppy stitching, headlight openings are way too big, mounting blades positioned too far to one side to hold the cover in place around the lights, etc. Yes, I could go on, but suffice to say from Coverking's extreme delay in processing and shipping I'm very dissatisfied.
Reviewed by Peter W (Elmira, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Oct 02, 2018 11:37 AM
Reviewed by Tom L (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Jul 20, 2018 6:29 AM
My car "bra" came in a box with a paper which said to go to the Coverking website for installation assistance. When I went online I didn't find an installation video or written instructions - so I emailed Coverking asking for help. I got a timely response saying to reply with another email specifically stating my problem along with the order number, etc. of the product I wanted help with. I responded as instructed but heard nothing after. So, I did it on my own. It wasn't that hard!
Reviewed by Ed W (Utica, NY) Reviewed for a 1994 Pontiac Firebird — Aug 04, 2017 4:13 AM
Got my cover the other day. Opened it up. Looks great, fits great, easy install. Considering my car almost 24 years old I was concerned about the fit. No Worries ! All Good !
Reviewed by terry c (OTTAWA, KS) Reviewed for a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 18, 2017 10:02 PM
I paid a little more this time for what I hoped to be a better fitting bra. The part that fits on the hood tends to catch wind and ride up. Needs to be adjusted regularly.