- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty 25oz 100% virgin vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Double padding at fender area for increased protection
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty and made in the USA
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty 25oz, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
407 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jimmy R N (Jackson, WY) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Liberty — Jul 23, 2019 4:56 AM
THE BRA HAS CLEAN LINES AND, ONCE HEATED PER INSTRUCTIONS LYING IN THE SUN, THE BRA WENT ON QUICKLY AND HELD SNUG. A FEW TIGHTENING AREAS WERE THE ONLY ADJUSTMENTS REQUIRED (ON THE HOODS LEFT AND RIGHT END-EDGES). I APPRECIATE THE LOOK, FIT, AND EASE IN PLACEMENT.
Reviewed by Colleen H (Granger, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Lincoln MKX — Jul 17, 2019 5:17 AM
Reviewed by Al S (Sturgis, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Jul 16, 2019 4:56 PM
Good protection from minor chips, looks sexy as well. High quality. I looked at some of the lesser versions and was was concerned that they might do more harm than good. The Colgan, it seems, has a high quality soft backing that should protect the paint. The top seems very substantial, recommend setting it the sun for a couple of hours to make it more workable.
Reviewed by Keona C (RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Scion tC — Apr 24, 2019 11:20 PM
Reviewed by Thomas C (MERIDIAN, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Apr 19, 2019 4:57 PM