- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty 25oz 100% virgin vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Double padding at fender area for increased protection
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty 25oz, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
397 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrey K (MAYFIELD VILLAGE, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi S4 — Sep 25, 2018 10:02 AM
I bought this to put on during my long highway trips out of town. It's relatively easy to put on. Some of the fitting around the corners is really tight and snug and not 100% exact cut to the hood lines, but still okay takes some strength and holding so the other side doesn't slip Installation is fairly easy with some adjusting after the pins are in in the whole. A bit too pricy though
Reviewed by Charles B (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — May 24, 2018 4:37 AM
Reviewed by Melanie M (CHULA, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Fiat 500 — May 09, 2018 4:04 AM
I was so worried about pecks and sings showing up on my car hood. When I started looking for a bar, I found they looked big and complicated to put on. I was my car often, so I had to have something that was easy to take off and put back on. This is what my car needed! Perfect fit! Thank you!