- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Style & protection go hand-in-hand with a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are custom designed to fit your vehicle’s exact contours
- Most vehicles include a 2-piece design which allows easy access to engine compartment
- Fashioned from durable, UV-coated vinyl for long-lasting protection
- Double-thick, paint-safe flannel lining protects your paint from scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Padded tabs, vinyl-coated S-hooks and aircraft-grade bungee cords keep your car bra in place and will not damage the paint
- Provides unhindered airflow to your engine with flow-through grille screening and dual low-profile air dams on most models
- Available with or without license plate cutout
- Available in three styles (depending on your vehicle) — Original Full Front-End Bra, Full Front-End Bra with T-Style Hood Protection, and T-Style Hood Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your vehicle’s front-end with custom protection that’s designed to last by installing a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra. These hand-made car bras feature a body-hugging fit and are fashioned specifically to match your ride’s contours.
Constructed from UV-resistant vinyl, these Colgan Custom car bras deliver unparalleled strength and protection. They resist fading in the scorching sun, shrinkage in unbearable heat and stiffness in the bitter cold, providing sufficient protection in all types of inclement weather. Road debris, rocks, insects, love bugs and road tar are no match for this car bra. In addition, Colgan car bras are backed by a layer of soft flannel that’s integrated into the vinyl to prevent separation. This soft, cozy lining prevents your paintjob from getting scratched while the flow-through screen across your grille allows your engine to breathe easily. Better yet, the flannel lining is double-thick at corners and along seams for enhanced protection.
Though the Colgan Custom Original Car Bra features a multi-piece design, installation is a cinch. The flannel-padded hooks are pre-bent so no tools are required. Even with this custom-fit car bra covering your front-end, you can still open and close your hood and utilize your headlights and headlight wipers.
Complete your vehicle’s sleek look by choosing from several colors and styles. SUVs and trucks often use the full front-end bra with or without a T-style hood piece, or the T-style piece by itself. Customize your front-end today and know your Colgan Custom Car Bra is protected with a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Custom Original Car Bra Customer Reviews
1863 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Maurice R (Woodland Park, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Smart Fortwo — Tuesday at 10:06 AM
I wasn't going to buy this bra because your application said fits to 2013 Smart car - I did research and found out that the 2015 Smart USA version is the same. Ordered it, fit perfectly on a 2015 Smart Fortwo Pure.
Reviewed by Mark H (Windsor, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 3-Series — Jul 12, 2018 5:21 AM
This was perfect to cover up some scratches and nicks that were on the car when I bought it. Looks great and much cheaper than re-painting,
Reviewed by Elliot C (Apache Junction, AZ) — Jul 10, 2018 8:55 PM
This is r second bra we purchased. First 4 r smart car now 4 r clk55. These bras r the best in quality n appearance Thkz
Reviewed by John S (Pottstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Eurovan — Jul 07, 2018 4:44 AM
I wanted to cover up some damage on the bumper and the bra does that but also gives a distinctive look to the van. Like it so far.
Reviewed by Lorrie L (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Prius — Jul 05, 2018 1:15 PM
Finally installed my new car bra today. I have never really been a fan of how they look on cars, but the type of driving I do across the Florida Everglades requires the endless scrubbing of love bugs off the front of my car. I finally broke down and decided to order the bra. I have to say that it looks way better in person than I expected. As reported, the first time I installed it it took a bit of study and stretching and adjusting. But that is because it is so perfectly customized. Love it!