- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Custom-fit Colgan Mirror Bras keep your side-view mirrors safe from unwanted chips and dings
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors without obstructing them
- Constructed from thick, 25oz 100% virgin UV-resistant vinyl—the same material as Colgan’s renowned car bras
- Includes a soft, flannel backing that doesn’t scratch your paintjob
- These mirror bras perfectly complement Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport or T-Style Car Bras
- Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs
- Mirror Bras are available in two colors, Black or Carbon Fiber
- Colgan Mirror Bras are covered by a 3-year warranty and made in the USA
Mirrors are often overlooked when it comes to defending the exterior of your vehicle. So, embrace change and outfit your side-views with custom-made Colgan Mirror Bras. These durable accessories deliver a custom-fitted covering that keeps your paintjob safe from chips, dings and nicks caused by flying rocks or other road debris.
Colgan Side Mirror Bras are built from the same tough, UV-resistant vinyl layer that’s used to construct their original car bras. They even include the same soft, paint-safe flannel layer that gently hugs your side-views. Installation is a cinch, thanks to the pre-bent padded hooks and flannel-padded tabs — no drilling or tools required.
Choose from several colors to find the best mirror bra for your ride, or pair Colgan mirror covers with Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport and T-Style Car Bras. Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Colgan Mirror Bras Customer Reviews
247 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles J. S (COVINGTON, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class — May 10, 2019 12:43 PM
Reviewed by Bruce H (KALAMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda CR-V — May 10, 2019 12:17 AM
We ordered for a Honda CR-V. The bras seem to be made of good material. The fit is just "OK." I don't think it was made on a 2010 Honda template, IMO. Baggy here, tight there. Quality material though.
Reviewed by Luis T (MIRAMAR, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — Apr 04, 2019 3:33 PM
Reviewed by Sean M (Annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 1986 Porsche 944 — Feb 22, 2019 6:01 AM
I bought these to actually protect my other car door when I open next to the Porsche in the garage. They do the job and look very nice. It was a bit of a challenge to get them on, but that's because it is a snug fit. Yes, they are pricey, but they are also of high quality.