- Custom-fit Colgan Mirror Bras keep your side-view mirrors safe from unwanted chips and dings
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors without obstructing them
- Constructed from thick, 25oz 100% virgin UV-resistant vinyl—the same material as Colgan’s renowned car bras
- Includes a soft, flannel backing that doesn’t scratch your paintjob
- These mirror bras perfectly complement Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport or T-Style Car Bras
- Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs
- Mirror Bras are available in two colors, Black or Carbon Fiber
- Colgan Mirror Bras are covered by a 3-year warranty
Mirrors are often overlooked when it comes to defending the exterior of your vehicle. So, embrace change and outfit your side-views with custom-made Colgan Mirror Bras. These durable accessories deliver a custom-fitted covering that keeps your paintjob safe from chips, dings and nicks caused by flying rocks or other road debris.
Colgan Side Mirror Bras are built from the same tough, UV-resistant vinyl layer that’s used to construct their original car bras. They even include the same soft, paint-safe flannel layer that gently hugs your side-views. Installation is a cinch, thanks to the pre-bent padded hooks and flannel-padded tabs — no drilling or tools required.
Choose from several colors to find the best mirror bra for your ride, or pair Colgan mirror covers with Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport and T-Style Car Bras. Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Mirror Bras Customer Reviews
237 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard S (Kettering, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Golf — Aug 08, 2018 5:08 AM
even though i had to wait ( back order) for my purchase, It was well worth the wait. I can sleep so much better at night now knowing that my mirrors are protected from all the perils of the road. again thanks for all the HELP !!! RJS PS they fit !!!
Reviewed by Allan A B (Roseville, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Lexus SC 430 — Jul 19, 2018 9:13 PM
The Bras are very nice jazz up the car and protect your mirrors from that occasional rock, our sand.
Reviewed by Joseph H (Mason, OH) — Jul 19, 2018 6:08 PM
The mirror bras are quite nice - good quality and fit - but be prepared to wait for them. They are made to order so it took about a month to get mine.
Reviewed by John N (BRAZORIA, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Cadillac CTS — Jun 10, 2018 4:52 AM
The mirror bras are okay. They do pretty much what is expected, and are very easy to install. A little overpriced though.
Reviewed by David R (Fairfield Glade, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Corvette — Jun 08, 2018 5:13 AM
For the price the "fit" could be better. Maybe will look better after a while on vehicle. Easy to install
Ships Between 9/04 - 9/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product