Ships Between 11/01 - 11/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add a sporty look and paint job protection with a LeBra Custom Hood Protector
- Crafted for a glove-like fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Made of micro-perforated leather grain vinyl allowing moisture to escape
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design
- Access your engine without removing the protector
- Attaches easily with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks and adhesive velcro strips
- Installs in less than five minutes with no tools required
- Your LeBra Custom Hood Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty
Safeguarding your front-end from dents and dings has never looked so sleek. Combining form and function in one affordable accessory, a LeBra Custom Hood Protector upgrades your exterior with a sporty look while upping protection for your paint job. Crafted to the contours of your car, truck or SUV, this LeBra custom hood protector delivers a picture-perfect fit for every year, make or model.
Constructed from durable leather grain vinyl with micro-perforations to allow moisture to escape away from your exterior, your LeBra hood mask will never need to be removed when wet. The low-profile, aerodynamic design is great on gas mileage and doesn’t restrict your engine access for any under-the-hood action.
The LeBra hood protector attaches easily in under five minutes with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks and adhesive velcro strips—no tools required. Your LeBra Custom Hood Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LeBra Custom Hood Protector Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ad C (ANN ARBOR, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Xterra — Wednesday at 3:12 PM
Reviewed by Scott D (Palmetto, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Equinox — Oct 11, 2018 4:42 AM
I purchased this hood cover specific for a 2018 Equinox, personally I feel it looks a little short, should be a few inches wider being it looks short on the sides causing the front trim line to not be evenly exposed along the front of the hood. Also the hood cover did not have the two louvers on the top as I though it would to complement the look. It probably will do the job, just wish it was more aesthetically complimentary to the vehicle.
Reviewed by RICHIE P (SPOKANE VALLEY, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Sonic — Oct 09, 2018 9:45 PM
Reviewed by Plutarco C (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 04, 2018 9:39 PM