- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- This vacuum’s 500-watt state-of-the-art motor generates massive power
- Extremely lightweight at just 3.5 lbs.
- Boasts a staggering 60” of water lift for bone-dry results
- Packs .75 peak horsepower and 70 CFM
- All steel construction and black powder coat finish makes this vac sturdy
- 12 ft heavy duty 2 conductor cord is long enough to easily reach the outlets in your garage
- Complete with 19” flexible hose, crevice tool, dust brush, upholstery nozzle, 20” extension wand, shoulder strap, Magic Air inflator adaptor, and 5 extra reusable/disposable paper bags
- Made with pride in the USA
- Available with standard wall outlet plug or cigarette lighter power
- Backed by Metro Vac’s 5-year motor warranty
The Metro Vac N' Blo 500 Car Vacuum is the featherweight champion of full-power suction. At just 3.5 lbs, this vac delivers .75 peak horsepower and 70 CFM. That makes it pound for pound the most powerful car vac and blower in the world!
The Vac N' Blo 500 boasts sturdy steel construction and a black powder coat finish. And, the 12 ft heavy duty cord is long enough to reach nearby outlets with extra slack to spare.
Complete 19" flexible hose and all the attachments you need, the Metro Vac N' Blo 500 is ready to fight the deepest down dirt. With 60" of water lift, this vac produces professional detailing results. Choose from wall outlet or cigarette lighter power. What's more, it's made with pride in the USA. Backed by Metro Vac's 5-year motor warranty.
Metro Vac N' Blo 500 Car Vacuum Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thruston M (Charlotte, NC) — Oct 11, 2017 12:45 PM
Compact and maneuverable, powerful, tools and attachments that actually fit. And simple -- Old school on/off button, no bells and whistles, just works. I've now had this for 6 months and am very pleased with the purchase. May in fact order a 2nd one for vacation home.
Reviewed by william k (Asheville, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Dec 23, 2016 11:46 AM
this vacuum is just what i needed not only does it take care of my car it also blows up our bed witch we use for company it's great.
Reviewed by Michael Z (EAST WINDSOR, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Oct 31, 2016 6:25 PM
Very portable and can easily be stored in vehicle for routine cleaning of interior. Has great suction and helps keep the inside of my truck spotless. A must for any neat freak.
Reviewed by Saul P (SILVER SPRING, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Jul 22, 2016 8:09 AM
I am very happy with the metro vac N, blo vacuum cleaner....the cleaning it did was fantastic...for a small machine. the only negative I have seen was it heats up very fast....all in all, if anyone needs a vacuum cleaner for their car....BUY IT! ....service and price was outstanding.
Reviewed by Randy H (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 1972 Dodge Charger — Dec 27, 2015 8:38 PM
Small size light weight lets you get the job done quickly. Able to get all parts of vehicle easily. Metro 500 takes up little storage space.