- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Powerful garage cleaning in a compact design
- Available in flush mounted or surface mounted designs
- 40’ stretch hose shrinks to just 8’
- Includes an adjustable wand, upholstery brush, crevice tool, bare floor tool and elongated dust brush
- Comes with 2 bags that each hold up to 1 gallon of waste
- HEPA type filtration helps control dust and allergens
- Backed by a 6-year warranty
- Integrated Tool Caddy – Keeps all your accessories organized and at your fingertips. No separate area for storing the accessories.
- Strong suction, 10 amp motor, 121 CFM, 530 Air Watts, 122 Waterlift
- Made in USA
Keep your garage clean and orderly with the compact InterVac GarageVac. This handy vacuum system offers two different mounting options to fit your needs. Mount your GarageVac flush with the wall on a 2 x 4 stud wall or hang the surface-mounted version off any surface on your garage wall. The flush mounting option creates a seamless, integrated look for your garage. While the wall-mounted option makes it easy to take your InterVac GarageVac along in your RV or Boat.
Your new InterVac GarageVac comes with a unique 40' stretch hose that shrinks down to just 8' for easy storage. Plus the adjustable wand, upholstery brush, crevice tool, bare floor tool and elongated dust brush make all of your detailing jobs a breeze. Even better, the HEPA type filtration ensures that dust and allergens aren't thrown back into your garage. Your InterVac GarageVac is backed by a 6-year warranty.
InterVac GarageVac Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard H (Cranberry Twp, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 12, 2017 5:58 PM
I like the fact this can be mounted in the wall and be flush with the drywall. Very powerful suction, long hose and great accessories. I find myself vacuuming out my truck more often because I don't have to drag out the extension cord and shop vac. Great value for the money.
Reviewed by Wayne S (SAN MATEO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Jan 11, 2017 8:14 PM
Always there when I need it. I must confess though, this is my first but I have one at our warehouse, I bought one for my brother-in-law and I bought one for a good friend...that is how much I love it. First saw it at Barrett-Jackson shopping area and couldn't stop thinking about it. Love that the hose stretchs 40 feet so I can clean car in driveway AND vac the entire garage.
Reviewed by John S (Petersburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Escape — Aug 24, 2016 8:45 AM
Have used a variety of shop vacs for my vehicles over the years and never completely satisfied with the effort required. Setting up, plugging in, attaching the needed accessory and trying to reach all areas under the seats, etc. were a challenge. The InterVac definitely solves my problem. Good power and convenient storage. Looks good on the wall.
Reviewed by Mark A (FORT MYERS, FL) — May 01, 2016 11:52 AM