- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- VacNBlow may be used to inflate air mattresses or rafts, or to clear your driveway of leaves
- 6' flexible hose, plus two 20" extensions
- VacNBlow comes with a carpet/upholstery wand, upholstery/duster brush, crevice tool, air mattress inflater, shoulder strap plus five micro-attachments for delicate work like dusty computer keyboards
- VacNBlow is made in the USA
- Cylinder is 17½" long with a 7" diameter
- Its 12' grounded cord plugs into any standard 120v power outlet
- 1-year warranty
By far, the most powerful car vacuum we've ever tested! Vac N Blow is the perfect size, small enough to handle with ease yet large enough to collect all the dirt in your vehicle.
Vac N Blow is an extremely versatile product and can be used for housecleaning chores as well as in your vehicle. Don't be surprised if it out-cleans your main vacuum! Not only that, but you can use it as a blower to inflate air mattresses, rafts or even to clear those pesky leaves from your driveway.
Vac N Blow comes with a collection of attachments. Whether the job calls for power or precision, you'll have the right tool at hand. There's a 6' flexible hose, plus two 20" extensions, so you can reach the farthest corners of even full-size sedans and SUVs. It comes with several other useful accessories making Vac N Blow the most multi-faceted and worthwhile cleaning machine on the market! 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, DINP, and/or DIDP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Metro Vac N' Blo Car Vacuum Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew F (WACONIA, MN) — Mar 28, 2018 4:36 AM
Reviewed by Katharine B (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Buick Enclave — Jul 10, 2012 8:24 PM
I bought this to actually clean the stairs in my home because my Kirby vacuum was too heavy and didn't have a spin brush attachment. I purchased a hand held vacuum with a brush head in a local store but it kept overheating and would cut off. This vacuum works great. I can get every inch of the stairs now without any trouble, and this one doesn't overheat. I would definitely buy this all over again. I know it will work just great for cleaning our cars too!
Reviewed by michael o (raynham, MA) Reviewed for a 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora — Jul 05, 2012 3:20 PM
Reviewed by Bill M (Gilbert, AZ) — Jun 20, 2012 8:59 PM