- Zymol Titanium Glaze is highly resistant to salt acids, plant sap and proteins
- Originally developed for use on SUV's due to the terrain of the true 'off roader'
- Zymol Titanium Glaze is especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints
- Contains 51% Brazilian No.1 Yellow and No.1 White Carnauba by volume (80% Yellow, 20% White) for greater protection and increased shine depth
- Zymol Titanium Glaze is packaged in an 8oz. container made of pharmaceutical-grade recyclable polystyrene
- Zymol covers your Titanium Glaze with a 1-year Warranty
Are you a "hands-on" auto enthusiast? Then you'll truly enjoy getting your mitts dirty applying Zymol Titanium Glaze. This carnauba wax, developed especially for SUV's, is highly resistant to all salt acids, plant sap and proteins. In fact, this glaze is the most plant-acid-resistant product Zymol manufactures. With Titanium, you can give your vehicle the protection it needs.
The Zymol Titanium Glaze contains 51% Brazilian No.1 Carnauba wax. A delicate balance is struck between both yellow and white carnauba so not only will your vehicle receive the best protection there is, but it will have a glossy finish worthy of the showroom!
This carnauba wax is especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints but is suitable for all paint types and colors. Not only that, but the Titanium Glaze is eco-friendly, packaged in an 8 oz. container made of pharmaceutical-grade recyclable polystyrene so you can do your bit for your SUV and the environment. Best yet, Zymol backs your Titanium Glaze with a 1-year Warranty.
- Zymol Glazes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymol Glaze for each application.
- Wipe off your Zymol product before it dries completely
Zymol Titanium Glaze Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John A (Lake Mary, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Cadillac XT5 — Mar 27, 2018 12:20 PM
I have used zymol products and found them to be overall the best wax in the market. Easy to apply and remove.
Reviewed by Dana J (WATERLOO, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac SRX — Apr 07, 2017 8:22 PM
The best product I've ever used on my Corvette and my wife's Cadillac SRX. Both are red and have a wet-look shine that gets me lots of comments and compliments and people asking what I use.
Reviewed by Harry H (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Jul 22, 2016 9:20 AM
The Zymol Titanium Glaze was very easy to apply. The appearance was awesome on my 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL550. I plan on using the glaze on my 2013 S550 also. I have been using Zymol for 10 years and I decided step up to the Titanium Glaze, it was an excellent move on my part.
Reviewed by Benjamin D (Perrysburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW 4-Series — Apr 29, 2016 12:53 PM
I have used Zymol in the past for several years. It has always been fairly expensive, but well worth the cost. It became hard to find for a while, only could find the liquid, Although fairly good, I find that the high content of carnoba wax in the solid formulation is the best!! I always apply the wax with my hand, no applicator. Easy to apply and good coverage with very little waste. GOOD STUFF...The BEST !! Thanks
Reviewed by Brandon D (ARCHIE, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac CTS — Feb 13, 2016 6:05 PM
I did a lot of research before buying.I have tried several wax brands.I do believe it's worth the money.I used it on glass and clear plastic.washed the car to day and the dirt washed off with very little effort leaving a very wet look long after it dried.I've recived several compliments about how clean and polished my used car look.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/19 - 6/21