- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/24 - 9/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Zymol Destiny Estate Glaze has one of highest percentages of Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba in its class
- Based on renowned auto enthusiast Bruce Meyer's original formula
- The Zymol Destiny Estate Glaze is a high concentrate, surface protecting glaze which provides a brilliant shine
- It proves the saying "A little goes a long way" with its 8 oz jar
With the Zymol Destiny Glaze you not only receive a top notch car wax, but you become part of the history books! The formula was first used on the 1930 Duesenberg "J" Murphy Convertible Sedan owned by the legendary auto enthusiast Bruce Meyer. Zymol Destiny Estate Glaze, using the same recipe was later introduced and critically acclaimed at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, perhaps the most prestigious automotive event in the Western Hemisphere.
This impressive car wax is the first of its kind with its unique concentrate of 51 % Brazilian White Carnauba wax. The special formula provides the surface of your vehicle with the protection it needs whilst also giving a brilliant and longer lasting shine.
Combined with the almond, coconut, banana and sunflower oils the Destiny Glaze provides a lingering luster which will make both the sight and scent of your vehicle a delight to the senses.
- You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove excess wax, dirt and road grime before you apply any Zymol waxes or glazes to your car. The product will not bond to your vehicle's paint surface
- Wipe off your Zymol product before it dries completely
Zymol Destiny Estate Glaze Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James C (Maryland, MD) — Sep 22, 2007 2:25 PM
This is my first time using the Zymol destiny estate glaze. I thought the very best were the carbon and the Concours were the best but the Destiny Glaze leave a deep soft shine that I could see the colors of the clouds, the sky and the trees just as if it were a digital picture. Extremely pleased.