- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Zymol Creame Wax
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Zymöl Creame Wax brings out a thick, rich shine on lighter-colored autos (see recommended colors list below)
- Formulated from a combination of nutritive waxes and oils, including 33% rare Brazilian no. 1 yellow carnauba wax content
- Zymöl Creame Wax relies on the durable nature of carnauba wax to provide stellar paint protection
- Designed for premium results with minimal amounts of wax, making your Zymöl last through many uses
- Zymöl Creame Wax is easy to apply with Zymöl Wax Applicators and nearly effortless to buff to a shine with Zymöl Buffing Towels or Microwipes
- Contains No. 1 yellow carnauba wax (derived from palmetto), montan oil, coconut oil, banana oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetyl esters, cetyl cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C blue #1
- AutoAnything includes a Zymöl Wax Applicator with your jar of Creame Wax
- Zymöl Creame Wax is sold in a long-lasting 8oz. jar
The crème de la crème of waxes for light-colored motorcars is Zymöl's specially formulated Creame Wax. The carefully chosen contents of Zymöl Creame Wax bring out the brilliance of once subdued colors, giving lighter finishes a chance to rise to the top.
Zymöl Creame Wax is founded on a high concentration of rare yellow no. 1 Brazilian carnauba-33%, in fact. This fine carnauba, the most scarce and brilliant natural variety, works to enhance the depth of your light finish with the accompaniment of nurturing oils and esters. Once properly buffed, Creame Wax virtually brings out another dimension of color depth. Needless to say, no off-the-shelf liquid wax can match the look or feel provided by Creame Wax.
Zymöl Creame Wax requires minimal effort to apply with a Zymöl Applicator and buff with Zymöl Buffing Towels or Microwipes. Each waxing uses sparing amounts of the Creame, ensuring your 8oz. resealable jar lasts through many detail sessions.
- Zymöl recommends Creame Wax for the following finish colors: white, ivory, grey, silver, beige, yellow, light brown, light blue, light green
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse or liquid polish on all paint surfaces to remove old wax and contaminants before applying Zymöl Wax. Otherwise, Zymöl's specialized formula will not properly bond with your finish.