The current product is out of stock.
Click Waxes & Glazes to view related products
Ships Between 11/13 - 11/15
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Zymöl Japon Wax is custom-formulated for the thin color finishes of Far East import vehicles
- Richened by 37% carnauba wax content for color brilliance and protection
- Zymöl Japon Wax utilizes extra drying agents in the formula for almost immediate setup of a thin layer of wax, which is best for import finishes
- Also contains montan oil, coconut oil, banana oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetyl esters, cetyl cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C blue #1
- Zymöl Japon Wax is suitable for any color of import finish
- Requires only a thin layer for full protection and shine, making your jar of Japon Wax last through several seasons
- Zymöl Japon Wax is easy to apply with a Zymöl Wax Applicator and buffs out easily with Zymöl Microwipes
- AutoAnything includes a Zymöl Wax Applicator with your jar of Japon Wax
- Zymöl Japon Wax is sold in a long-lasting 8oz. jar
The finish care experts at Zymöl set out to create the ideal wax for feeding, conditioning and shining the unique color finishes given to Far East import cars. The result of their work is Zymöl Japon Wax, a proprietary blend of outstanding carnauba wax and natural oils that pampers imports like no other finish treatment on the market.
Automakers like Lexus, Infiniti and Acura produce beautiful motoring machines, but coat them with thin finishes that are more susceptible to swirls and fine scratches than their American and European counterparts. Zymöl counters this property with the 37% carnauba wax content of Japon Wax, plus extra drying agents that set up thin layers quickly to prevent buffing marks.
An easy hand buff reveals the deep brilliance and abrasion-free care Zymöl Japon Wax provides a thin import finish. One look at the results easily shows that Zymöl Japon Wax handles your import with the care it deserves.
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse or liquid polish on all paint surfaces to remove old wax and contaminants before applying Zymöl Wax. Otherwise, Zymöl's specialized formula will not properly bond with your finish.
Zymol Japon Wax Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ran K (LIVINGSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Lexus IS 250 — Oct 12, 2015 10:00 AM
AutoAnything is my new Zymol supplier. Prices are right on mark and delivery is quick! I've been very pleased with my transaction and my products I received through AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Mary F (Sanibel, FL) — Jan 01, 2009 5:58 AM