The current product is out of stock.
Click Chamois & Towels to view related products
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make quick work of your boring drying chores with the Griot’s Garage Microfiber Drying Cloth
- Its unique waffle-pattern weave reduces surface friction while remaining incredibly absorbent
- Hands down, the Griot’s Garage Microfiber Drying Cloth is more absorbent and safer on your finish than 100% cotton towels
- Built-in pockets give you a solid grip over your microfiber cloth
- Mircrofiber Drying Cloth is 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Griot’s Garage Microfiber Drying Cloth is sized large: 25” x 35”
Scrubbing down your prized auto with a sudsy sponge and blasting the foam away with your hose on a sunny spring morning can be tons of fun. But, drying it off is a bore. If you're using a cruddy old beach towel to dry your ride, not only do you risk water spots and swirl marks, but you also run the risk of scratching your paint in the process. For safe, fast and effective drying, you need the Griot's Garage Microfiber Drying Cloth.
The innovative waffle-pattern weave of your Griot's Garage Microfiber Drying Cloth is what makes this microfiber cloth miraculous. Not only does it soak up water like a thirsty camel at a midnight oasis, but it also reduces friction on your paintjob to reduce the risk of abrasion scratches. Just run one of these microfiber towels over you freshly washed ride, and it's dry and ready for waxing in no time.
Unlike a skimpy microfiber cleaning cloth that you'd find at your local parts shop, the Griot's Garage Microfiber Drying Cloth measures in at a massive 25" x 35". And, these microfiber cloths have sewn-in pockets, giving you a sure grip over this large microfiber cloth.
Griot's Garage Microfiber Drying Cloth Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Denny R (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Mar 10, 2018 8:18 AM
Reviewed by wayne l (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Feb 19, 2018 8:53 PM
Just bought the misses a 2018 Cajun Red Equinox LT ,washed her car with wash n wax,dryed it with this Drying Cloth,No Spots at All!!!Very Pleased with the results!!!this Drying Cloth Really Soakes Up the water !!!Impressed !!!
Reviewed by Steven S (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 09, 2017 4:46 PM
Reviewed by Thomas H (PUNTA GORDA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 22, 2016 8:39 AM