- Wipe away the excess polish without creating scratches with Griot’s Garage Polish Removal Cloths
- Made from a thick weave of genuine microfiber to safely pick up and trap leftover polish granules
- Griot’s Garage Polish Removal Cloths are non-abrasive and glide fluidly over your paintjob
- Works perfectly with all of Griot’s Garage polishes
- Griot’s Garage Polish Removal Cloths measure in at 16” x 16”
- Polish Removal Cloths are 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Comes with 3 Griot’s Garage Polish Removal Cloths
Once you're finished polishing up your paint, wiping it off your finish can lead to just as many scratches as you just buffed out. Unless, that is, you use Griot's Garage Polish Removal Cloths. These ingenious microfiber polish removal cloths safely clean up any leftover polish residue, leaving you with a fresh surface for laying down a deep coating of Griot's Garage wax.
The magic behind the Griot's Garage Polish Removal Cloths' ability to thoroughly and safely remove polish comes from their materials. Each polish removal cloth is constructed from premium-grade microfiber polish cloth. The space-age fibers lift up the excess polish and lock it deep inside its fibers where it can't cause scratches. In fact, the nape of these polish removal cloths is thicker and plusher than Griot's Garage Microfiber Wax Removal Cloths for maximum polish absorbing powers.
Because 1 just isn't enough, your order of Griot's Garage Polish Removal Cloths comes with 3 16" x 16" cloths-enough to handle polishing up a Mini Cooper or a Hummer.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25