- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Remove excess wax and polish without leaving behind scratches and swirls with Griot's Garage Cotton Polishing Cloths
- Made from 100% cotton—even the thread
- Superior and safer on your finish than cotton diapers
- Griot's buffing cloths are woven from longer yarn for intense softness that's nearly lint-free
- Machine washable and reusable
- Generously sized at 19" x 19"
- Sold in packs of 10 Griot's Garage Cotton Polishing Cloths
Thought you were babying your finish using cotton diapers as buffing cloths? Think again. The trouble with diapers is they're stitched together with polyester thread that can put some serious scratches in your paint—a condition known to pro detailers as automotive diaper rash. Leave the diapers in the nursery and make the switch to Griot's Garage Cotton Polishing Cloths.
Nothing but pure, soft, paint-safe cotton goes into Griot's Garage Cotton Polishing Cloths—not just the cloth itself, but the threading around the edges, too. And, Griot's Garage weaves each buffing cloth from long yarn, so they're amazingly gentle and practically lint-free. There's no safer way to buff off excess wax and polish for professional detailing results.
Thanks to the ample 19" x 19" size, your Griot's Cotton Polishing Cloths cover plenty of ground, making quick work of any buff job. Plus, they're completely machine washable and reusable. Sold in packs of 10 buffing cloths.
Griot's Garage Cotton Polishing Cloths Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey F (Statesboro, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Elantra — Jul 25, 2013 4:53 AM
Not too impressed. Quite thin and seem much too "stretchy" for being 100% cotton. At $2.40 per cloth I was expecting material that was a bit more substantial. I washed them in mild detergent; machine dried on low setting and noticed some of the red edging seams started to unravel. Have yet to use them. I should've purchased the microfiber cloths