- Scrub away car scum lickety-split with Griot's Garage Microfiber Wash Mitts
- Made from hundreds of tightly twisted microfiber dreadlocks
- Soaks up more sudsy water than old-school sponges, so it powers through grime and glides effortlessly across your paint
- Safe for your finish
- Machine washable
- Microfiber Mitts are 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Sold in packs of 2
When Saturday morning rolls around, does your elbow start to ache at the thought of endlessly scrubbing and scouring your auto just to break through the built-up dirt? The problem probably lies with that old-school sponge your grandfather passed down to you along with his typewriter, black and white TV and push mower. Chuck the sponge and step into the modern age with Griot's Garage Microfiber Wash Mitts.
The difference between a crusty old sponge and Griot's Garage Microfiber Mitts is simple: construction. These mitts are made from hundreds of tightly woven dreadlocks of microfiber fabric that work in unison to knock out grime in less time. And, because the dreads soak up and hold massive amounts of sudsy water, they glide effortlessly over your finish and are safe on your paint.
Best of all, you get two Griot's Garage Microfiber Wash Mitts-use one for the dirtiest spots and the other for the more delicate areas. Plus, they're machine washable for easy cleanup.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
There are no customer reviews for this product