- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Metro Vac N’ Blo Compact Car Vacuum is the professional’s choice for clean rides
- Convenient cord storage wrap with wall/table mounting bracket
- 2 flexible 6’ hoses get deep into any car, truck or SUV
- Includes: 4-piece detailing arms, shoulder strap, blower nozzle, inflator adaptor, Pik-All upholstery nozzle, dust brush, crevice attachment and 12’ grounded electrical cord
- Made in USA
- Your Metro Vac N’ Blo Compact Car Vacuum carries a 1-year warranty
Save money, time and trips to the auto detail shop with the Vac N' Blo Compact Car Vacuum from Metro Vac. The deep cleaning action is strong enough to tackle any car, truck, or SUV mess.
What's more, the Vac N' Blo covers all three bases with the versatility to work as a house vacuum, high-intensity blower/dryer and even includes an inflator function. And, the 4-piece automotive detailing attachments give you customized tools for any job.
Don't be fooled by its mini-me size, this little guy packs a mean punch to battle dirt and debris with industrial strength suction. The rugged, all-steel body construction boasts a convenient, lightweight design perfect for travel. Best yet, it's backed by a 1 year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, DINP, and/or DIDP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Metro Vac N' Blo Compact Car Vacuum Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carol S (SPRINGFIELD, MO) — May 05, 2016 5:39 AM
I ordered this vaccum of my RV as it doesn't take up a lot of storage room. When it arrived I tried it out on my RV and WOW!! It cleaned just as good as my huge shop vac did! I love my new Metrovac!! I love the idea it's made here in the USA and family owned. I HIGHLY recommend any of the Metrovac products.
Reviewed by Dan H (Anoka, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac ATS — Oct 22, 2014 10:10 PM
This is the second Metro Vac N' Blow Compact Car Vacuum I've owned. The first one the motor burned after one year's use!! I assumed this one would come with wheels like the first one. It is impossible to move on the floor with no wheels which makes it a less desirable product because I need a wheel chair to get around.
Reviewed by Reginald S (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — May 30, 2013 10:26 PM