- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Bring out the premium shine of your ride with Griot's Garage Premium Carnauba Paste Wax
- Blended from the finest ingredients and the highest grade carnauba wax
- Leaves your vehicle with a bright shine, smooth paint and unmatched protection
- Easy to apply and buff off thanks to the quick cure time
- Forms a non-wettable surface so water glides right off
- Upgrade to the full kit with a Palm Grip Applicator, Red Foam Wax Pad and 3 Micro Fiber Wax Removal Cloths
- Large 14 oz tin has enough wax for 14 applications
Try as you might, all the elbow grease you can muster just won't bring out your vehicle's high shine. For that, you need to enlist the help of a hard-working Brazilian—carnauba wax. And, for the best wax to ever fill a humble tin, it's gotta be Griot's Garage Premium Carnauba Paste Wax.
Blended from only the most superb ingredients and highest grade pure carnauba wax, this car wax leaves your vehicle with a bright shine, smooth paint and unmatched protection. Thanks to the quick cure time, Griot's carnauba paste wax is easy to apply and buff off. That way you're out turning heads with your show-stopping shine—not developing tennis elbow all weekend long.
The special formulation develops a non-wettable surface on your paint, so water beads up and glides right off. And, to make things even easier, you can choose just the tin of carnauba car wax, or the full kit with a Palm Grip Holder, Red Foam Wax Pad and 3 Micro Fiber Wax Removal Cloths.
Griot's Garage Premium Carnauba Paste Wax Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob M (Germantown, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Camry — Oct 24, 2012 1:44 PM
I've used all types of Canauba Wax from different manufacturers..Some costing more than $100...This wax beats them all!....Unless you have a $300,000 car...this product will do the trick. Produces a rich deep shine that lasts and lasts.....Easy to apply and take off...Glad Griot made this available in addition to the carnauba wax stick that I was afraid I might someday mistake for a deoderant.