- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cleans, treats and preserves your fine leather interior for a long and supple life
- Great for maintaining new leather and reviving older leather
- Replenishes leather’s natural oils and vital nutrients
- Smells like leather, not like a nasty cleaner
- Dries clear, even on perforated leather
- Leaves a non-greasy supple finish
- Far superior to typical greasy, lanolin-based leather cleaners
- Choose between two application styles:
- Leather Care Spray for easy, quick cleaning & cleaning
- Leather Care Liquid for a highly-concentrated cleanse that replenishes leather fibers
Griot's Garage saw the challenge and met it head on-to create a leather care product that smells like leather, replaces vital nutrients, dries clear and leaves a grease-free, supple finish. What sounds like a tall order is actually available right now to care for your leather interior-Griot's Garage Leather Care.
Available in two application styles, Griot's lets you choose between the Leather Care Spray and the Leather Care Liquid. Both penetrate deep into the leather's natural fibers to nourish and preserve, both give new and old leather a deep clean-and best yet, both make it easy to clean and safeguard your leather interior for a lifetime.
Griot's Garage Leather Care Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lawrence W (Kingsport, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2012 5:18 AM
Reviewed by roy d (North Attleboro, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jul 20, 2012 11:49 AM
Reviewed by Stephen C (Little Valley, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — May 22, 2012 6:01 AM