- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Restore your wheels to their like-new luster with Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner
- Designed to power through caked-on brake dust, road grime and other tough wheel messes
- Sprays on thick and clings to muck deposits for maximum penetration and easy scrubbing
- pH-balanced formula is non-acidic and non-caustic
- Safe for all wheel types, including painted, chrome, uncoated aluminum, powder coated and anodized finishes
You know you should have washed your car a week ago, but life gets in the way. A trip to the in-laws, your kid's lacrosse game or even a movie marathon on TV can keep you from getting down to business on your finish. When you're ready to tackle your neglected rims, Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner cuts through caked-on crud.
Specially formulated to knock out pesky brake dust that's been left to fuse to your rims, Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner starts tearing down gunk on contact. Once you spray it on, it foams up and begins breaking down crud deposits. After a few minutes of action, simply give your wheels a scrub and they're good as new.
Though Griot's Garage HD Wheel Cleaner is as ferocious as a jackal on dirt, it's as gentle as a house cat on your metal. Thanks to its mild pH balance, this potent cleaner is non-acidic and non-caustic, making it safe on every type of wheel and your skin. What's more, it comes in your choice several different generous sizes to give you plenty of deep cleanings.
Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jose a (williamstown, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Lexus IS F — Jul 31, 2015 8:41 PM
Reviewed by John B (Strafford, PA) Reviewed for a 1979 Jeep CJ — Aug 02, 2014 7:41 AM
Reviewed by Charles C (Phillipsburg, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — May 11, 2014 2:29 PM
Reviewed by Eugene B (VICTORIA, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Mar 31, 2014 8:34 PM