- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fully variable speed trigger throttle with trigger lock
- Powerful 900-watt, 7.5-amp motor
- Precision-machined counter-balance
- Premium NSK bearing construction
- 13-foot silicon-rubber 16 AWG power cord with gusseted cord support
- Non-marring composite body
- Quick access brush side ports for convenient machine serviceability
- Includes Allen key wrench, replacement carbon brushes, washer modification, and grease tube
- The G15 and G21 may use either a 5" or 6" pad backing system interchangeably
- Max 5000 orbits per minute
- Download User Manual and Care Instructions (PDF)
The main advantage of a long-throw orbital machine is pad rotation. A pad that rotates in a larger orbit does more work per pass, your liquids are more effective, and you get results that surpass expectation. Griot's Garage is the first to integrate a fully variable trigger that allows the user to throttle the tool from a dead stop to the maximum dial setting incrementally throughout the sweep of the trigger. This acutely focuses the control you have over the tool and your ability to create a truly flawless finish. This tool is built right using the best of the best. Packing 900 watts of muscle, BOSS orbitals are the most powerful on the market. Their advanced, precision-machined steel counterbalance is a cut above and they use NSK™ bearings, the best in the world. THE BOSS is the most innovative orbital ever.
The Boss G15, 15MM Long Throw Orbital - THE BOSS G15 has a 15mm orbit, which represents an 87% increase in orbit throw compared to a conventional orbital's 8mm throw. The G15 comes equipped with a 5" pad backing system and is recommended for experienced enthusiasts or detailers.
The Boss G21, 21MM Long Throw Orbital - THE BOSS G21 has a 21mm orbit, which represents a 162% increase in orbit throw compared to a conventional orbital's 8mm throw. The more aggressive G21 comes with a 6" backing pad system and is recommended for professional detailers.