- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Detail your ride like the pros with a MetroVac Air Force Master Blaster Revolution
- Cuts drying time by up to 80% without streaking, micro scratches or water spots
- Remove water from hard to reach side-view mirrors, door jams, grilles or lights
- Easily moves around your vehicle with front-end swivel wheels
- Convenient wall mounting bracket and hose hanger saves garage floor space
- Two twin fan motors produce a total of 8 hp (4 hp per motor)
- Delivers up to 58,000 ft per minute of warm, dry, filtered air
- Master Blaster is constructed from sturdy steel and weighs 16 lbs
- Choose between standard hose length of 10' or optional 30' hose
- Your MetroVac Air Force Master Blaster Revolution is backed by a 1-year warranty
Give your prized ride more than a run-of-the-mill car wash with the MetroVac Air Force Master Blaster Revolution. With professional-like quality, this top-notch garage accessory dries your entire car in minutes without leaving water spots or micro scratches. And, it can get to those tight spots that no chamois can reach like behind side-view mirrors, inside door jams, and around lights.
Powered by two twin fan motors producing a total of 8 hp, the MetroVac Air Force delivers up to 58,000 ft per minute of dry, filtered air through the flexible, commercial-grade hose. The MetroVac Master Blaster easily moves around your vehicle with front-end swivel wheels and includes a convenient wall mounting bracket with hose hanger to save valuable garage floor space when not in use.
Each Master Blaster Revolution motor is controlled by a separate switch that allows you to select from three different air flows and temperature levels – up to 60° above room temperature. Made in the USA from durable steel, the Master Blaster weighs just 16 lbs and carries a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, DINP, and/or DIDP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Metro Air Force Master Blaster Revolution Car & Motorcycle Dryer Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lee L (CALABASAS, CA) — Jul 31, 2018 9:27 PM
Used couple times so far. Hose was defective. They use glue for the coupling to hose connection which is crazy given how hot the hose gets. Heat and glue not a good combo! Great for doors windows hinge area etc, but takes a long time if using for whole car. At that point, becomes very expensive piece of equipment. Just not sure it is worth it....still deliberating...:!
Reviewed by ron h (Trinity, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Oct 12, 2017 10:06 PM