- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily clean your home, small business or vehicle interior with a Vapamore MR-750 Ottimo Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner
- Intended for use in extreme-duty residential and entry-level commercial applications
- Smaller frame makes it easier to manage and reposition over the course of cleaning
- Utilizes a powerful, 75-psi steam-pressure system and the largest boiler tank available
- Boasts a working time of up to 3 hrs on a single tank
- Manufactured from commercial-grade, powder-coated steel
- Setup comes with a 4L stainless steel boiler, hose, 1600W heater and dual thermoset operation
- Included and optional accessories are of the highest quality
- Your Vapamore MR-750 Ottimo Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smaller in size than the Vapamore MR-1000 but no less capable, the Vapamore MR-750 Ottimo Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner truly lives up to its name – the ultimate in power and performance, which is what ottimo means in Italian.
Easier to move around as you go than its “big brother” the MR-1000 – also from Vapamore – the MR-750 employs a powerful, 75-psi steam-pressure system and the largest boiler tank possible, with an ample 3-hr working time in which you can clean every corner of your vehicle’s interior, home or small business – with minutes to spare.
Made of commercial-grade, powder-coated steel, the Ottimo comes with a hose, 4l stainless steel boiler, 1600W heater and dual thermoset operation for your convenience. The best selection of included and optional accessories is available, and your Vapamore MR-750 Ottimo Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner is supported by a Lifetime Warranty.
Vapamore MR-750 Ottimo Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tim K (Estero, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Infiniti QX60 — Dec 11, 2018 11:44 AM
After extensive research I purchased the MR-750. Simply put for this price range this model has met my needs from detailing my car to cleaning the tile/grout in my home. Whenever I've read a poor review of this model it appears they want more capacity or greater pressure. Guess what? If you want more capacity/pressure you need to step up a model and spend more money. The MR-750 has met my needs of value and cleaning ability. Downside is the chord length and inability to use an extension chord.