- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner restores precious moisture lost in the denaturing process of leather tanning
- Contains Beef Collagen, Banana Oil, Lemon Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide, Lecithin and Aloe Vera Extract
- Unlike most solvent-laden leather conditioners, which accelerate aging in upholstery and trim, Zymol Treat is solvent-free
- Zymol treat Leather Conditioner is packaged in an 8.5 oz. bottle
Treat yourself to Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner! Leather seats take a lot of abuse from spills, scuffs and rubbing. Not to mention sunlight and freezing temperatures, all of which can permanently damage the delicate finish of your leather upholstery and trim.
That's why you need Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner. This sumptuous protectant cream feeds the leather with the vital moisture and nutrients it needs to prolong its vitality.
Most competitive products re-introduce solvents to soften the leather which ultimately weakens the hide. Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner uses natural coconut oil and beef collagen (animal protein and fat) to feed nutrients back into the leather. Lemon seed and banana oils soften it whilst the Aloe Vera extract provides a moisture shield against sunlight exposure. Sit back and enjoy the distinguished luxury of a sensuous leather interior!
- Not for use on suede or vinyl-clad leather
- Zymol Treat can be reapplied to even severely worn leather upholstery and trim without fear of over-treatment