Ships Between 10/03 - 10/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made with exact specifications to fit your vehicle
- Recommended Use: Long-term storage in light weather
- Made with three layers to protect your paint against scratches and dings
- Perfect cover for the entry-level consumer on a budget
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- Manufactured using double-stiched seams with waxed threads to eliminate water leaks
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 2-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from the weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 2-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
512 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Javier C (OAK CREEK, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Jan 05, 2019 2:10 AM
'12 Challenger stored during winter. I was looking for a breathable cover easy on the clear coat and with a little "cushion". This cover meets my expectations. I also bought the store bag for easy storage. The cover seems to be durable and good quality.
Reviewed by Carey P (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Smart Fortwo — Dec 07, 2018 11:42 AM
Got this for my Smart Car 2015 Electric. The body style should be same for several previous years. Nice accounting for antenna and side mirrors. But, the problem is that it's a real stretch to get it fit over those mirrors as it seems the length is too short from the front to that point. This makes it very tight fit at the front end and a little loose at the rear. If the mirror point was shifted a bit further to the back, then the material would be equal front to back making a perfect cover.