- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made with exact specifications to fit your vehicle
- Recommended Use: Long-term storage in light weather
- Made with three layers to protect your paint against scratches and dings
- Perfect cover for the entry-level consumer on a budget
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- Manufactured using double-stiched seams with waxed threads to eliminate water leaks
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from the weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
501 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David R (Plymouth, IN) Reviewed for a 1957 Chrysler New Yorker — Jul 05, 2018 10:23 AM
Good Cover. I have got several made my 17 Challenger my several old cars. They fit well. And repel water keeping the inside dry.
Reviewed by Ken M (KATONAH, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 06, 2018 9:08 AM
This is a great dust cover for outdoor use. Great fit, easy to put on and take off, storage bag is helpful. Lock and cable are very basic but really just to help keep the cover from flying off.
Reviewed by David N (East Andover, NH) Reviewed for a 1988 Chrysler Conquest — Jun 02, 2018 6:13 PM
I ordered this for a 1988 Chrysler Conquest and thought it'll work better than nothing, it came reasonably quick and it fits like a glove I did have to make a small mark so I could tell which was front or back. But all in all for a 118 bucks I'm very pleased with this goes and off in a snap..
Reviewed by Bonnie W (Stuarts Draft, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac XTS — May 30, 2018 1:58 PM
Very happy with this cover. Great price for what I needed. My baby is now happily wrapped up in the garage!!
Ships Between 7/30 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product