- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Noah Convertible Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- The Covercraft Noah Convertible Cover is made in the USA of lightweight 4.45 oz./sq. yd. Kimberly-Clark fabric that offers good impact resistance
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or convertible cover storage bag
- Available in heat-resistant Grey with a cozy inner layer
- Your Covercraft Noah Convertible Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
There's nothing to worry about with Noah blocking dust and debris from trees out of your convertible's interior. An excellent outdoor/indoor convertible cover, Covercraft's Noah Convertible Cover delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
Covercraft's Noah Convertible Cover's innovative tri-layer design works three times as hard to protect your interior. An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water yet is vapor-porous, employing microscopic pinholes too small for water and dust but big enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Convertible Cover boasts an impressive 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Noah Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen M (SANTA ROSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda S2000 — Jun 29, 2017 2:08 PM
Reviewed by Carryl S (CROSSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW Z3 — Jun 24, 2017 6:53 AM
We keep the top down on our Z3 most of the year. This top is very easy / quick to install and keeps the dust out of the interior. The top connects to the trunk at the back, the windshield wipers in front and the door handles on the sides to stay in place.
Reviewed by Elden S (East Hartford, CT) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Mustang — Mar 19, 2017 4:38 PM
Reviewed by Ian M (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Xterra — Dec 21, 2016 9:28 PM