Ships Between 11/02 - 11/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's Evolution Cab Cooler is custom-made to fit over your specific vehicle's cabin
- Blocks out harsh UV rays as well as that pesky morning time frost
- Your Evolution Cab Cooler slips on easy and securely using an innovative hook and loop strap system
- Full cockpit coverage for both regular and extended cab trucks, as well as SUVs
- Advanced Evolution fabric can take almost anything the elements dish out—nothing short of a tornado will do it harm
- Water-repellant, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution's thicker fabric protects your windows, windshield and roof from bumps
- Available in a variety of colors
- Your Evolution Cab Cooler comes with a 4-year warranty
Whether you're at work, at the mall or parked out on the street, the intelligent design of Covercraft's Evolution Cab Cooler safeguards your cockpit from harsh UV rays and wintry frost. Rather than covering your whole vehicle, the Evolution Cab Cooler is custom-fitted to ride right over your cabin. Simple to install, this ingenious cover securely mounts using a sturdy hook and loop system and is small enough to bring along wherever you go.
Cut from a 4-layer space-age fabric, the Evolution's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft inner lining babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield.
Made with pride in the USA, it comes with a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Evolution Cab Cooler Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James A (Garden Grove, CA) — Aug 14, 2018 10:39 PM
Reviewed by Greg C (REDDING, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Jun 27, 2018 8:53 PM
I wanted something to protect my truck cab from blazing summer sun. This is perfect! Fits like a glove and it is even heavier and higher quality than I had anticipated. The one small weak spot might be how well the elastic door handle straps hold up in the hot sun. AutoAnything was great to work with. Excellent purchase.
Reviewed by Brett P (DURHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 1992 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 17, 2017 12:26 PM
There is no reinforcement where the fender strap is sewn into fabric. I've only had the cover for 2 months and it has already ripped. When I received the product, I recognized this would be an issue and so I tried to be gentle. The Velcro is also cheap. It doesn't take much for it to pull loose. For the price, it's a good product, but plan to make your own modifications so it will function properly. Too bad the high stress connections were cheaply made. Hey Covercraft, at least offer an upgrade!
Reviewed by Edward H (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — May 04, 2016 4:03 AM
This cover works great at keeping the interior cool and protected when it stays on the vehicle, but the attachment method of using wimpy elastic bans to loop around the door handles is terrible. A moderate wind can easily work the attachment loose and the bands quickly loose their elasticity making the attachment even worse. I expected better for the price.