- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Shield your open-topped auto from moisture, UV rays, and fading with the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover
- Custom tailored for a perfect fit
- The solution-dyed fabric doesn’t fade and doesn’t transfer onto your paintjob or upholstery
- Both sides of the Ultratect fabric are treated with HydroMax to shed water
- Cross-directional weave gives your Convertible Interior Cover intense strong and blocks more moisture
- An ideal fabric for ultraviolet radiation protection
- Lightweight for easy installation and storage
- 4-year warranty
When pin-point protection of your open-topped roadster is what you need, the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover delivers. Custom-sized to fit over your exposed cockpit, this advanced fabric keeps your upholstery and interior safe from stormy weather, blistering sunlight, and scuzzy bird drizzle.
Covercraft broke the mold on outdoor car cover fabrics when they designed the Ultratect. It's solution-dyed to prevent color fading, and the dye won't transfer onto your paintjob. Plus, both sides of your Ultratect Convertible Car Cover are treated with HydroMax, which makes moisture bead up and shed right off like pond water off a duck's back.
What's more, intense sunlight is no match against your Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover. In the desert or in a mall parking lot, this powerful fabric keeps UV rays from scorching your dashboard, steering wheel, and leather seats. You can even pick from a number of stylish colors, and each Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover comes with a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lee W (AIKEN, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac Solstice — May 25, 2018 7:16 AM
I am pleased with the convertible interior cover for my Solstice GXP. The fit is a little snug but accomplishes the purpose of allowing me to drive with the top down and utilize the cover to protect the interior while parked.
Reviewed by Ronald G (The Villages, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Sky — Jan 26, 2018 6:23 PM
I was looking for a cover that would just cover the interior - seats, dash, windshield, ... This does it.
Reviewed by Alex F (Glenpool, OK) Reviewed for a 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — May 31, 2017 8:18 AM
The cover works wonderful. It was a very good price. I am very happy with it it is exactly what I wanted. If I could change anything it would only be to make it fit a little more snuggly around the mirrors. Thanks for a great product.
Reviewed by Nancy C (NORTH PLAINFIELD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Mar 08, 2016 9:53 AM
I had been looking for a cover to use for when I have the "boot" over my convertible top when it is down. This way I can leave the boot on, cover the car and feel like it is protected from sun, bird droppings and prying eyes. I would not expect it to protect the car from rain. The cover is serving the purpose I wanted it for.
Ships Between 7/09 - 7/11
- What Do You Drive?