Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Shield your open-topped auto from moisture, UV rays, and fading with the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover
- Custom tailored for a perfect fit
- The solution-dyed fabric doesn’t fade and doesn’t transfer onto your paintjob or upholstery
- Both sides of the Ultratect fabric are treated with HydroMax to shed water
- Cross-directional weave gives your Convertible Interior Cover intense strong and blocks more moisture
- An ideal fabric for ultraviolet radiation protection
- Lightweight for easy installation and storage
- 4-year warranty
When pin-point protection of your open-topped roadster is what you need, the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover delivers. Custom-sized to fit over your exposed cockpit, this advanced fabric keeps your upholstery and interior safe from stormy weather, blistering sunlight, and scuzzy bird drizzle.
Covercraft broke the mold on outdoor car cover fabrics when they designed the Ultratect. It's solution-dyed to prevent color fading, and the dye won't transfer onto your paintjob. Plus, both sides of your Ultratect Convertible Car Cover are treated with HydroMax, which makes moisture bead up and shed right off like pond water off a duck's back.
What's more, intense sunlight is no match against your Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover. In the desert or in a mall parking lot, this powerful fabric keeps UV rays from scorching your dashboard, steering wheel, and leather seats. You can even pick from a number of stylish colors, and each Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover comes with a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)