- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Shield your open-topped auto from moisture, UV rays, and fading with the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover
- Custom tailored for a perfect fit
- The solution-dyed fabric doesn’t fade and doesn’t transfer onto your paintjob or upholstery
- Both sides of the Ultratect fabric are treated with HydroMax to shed water
- Cross-directional weave gives your Convertible Interior Cover intense strong and blocks more moisture
- An ideal fabric for ultraviolet radiation protection
- Lightweight for easy installation and storage
- 4-year warranty
When pin-point protection of your open-topped roadster is what you need, the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover delivers. Custom-sized to fit over your exposed cockpit, this advanced fabric keeps your upholstery and interior safe from stormy weather, blistering sunlight, and scuzzy bird drizzle.
Covercraft broke the mold on outdoor car cover fabrics when they designed the Ultratect. It's solution-dyed to prevent color fading, and the dye won't transfer onto your paintjob. Plus, both sides of your Ultratect Convertible Car Cover are treated with HydroMax, which makes moisture bead up and shed right off like pond water off a duck's back.
What's more, intense sunlight is no match against your Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover. In the desert or in a mall parking lot, this powerful fabric keeps UV rays from scorching your dashboard, steering wheel, and leather seats. You can even pick from a number of stylish colors, and each Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover comes with a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ABE C (GREENFIELD, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Solstice — Jun 09, 2019 11:03 PM
I felt that for the price and the advertising that the cover would have been more specific rather than somewhat generic. The direction sheet seems to allude to several different models. I guess it serves a purpose but while it does a job the fit is not too great. I don't suppose there is any way a tonneau cover that could be half-zipped like in prior times exists now. I would have enough Solstice, Sky etc exist so it could be more specific fitted. It's a bit easier to use than full cover I had.
Reviewed by Lowell M (MIDDLEBURY, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — May 17, 2019 8:13 PM
Reviewed by GUY D (ORMOND BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Sep 06, 2018 7:34 AM
Reviewed by Carol A. M (DERBY, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 21, 2018 6:11 AM
Reviewed by Lee W (AIKEN, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac Solstice — May 25, 2018 7:16 AM
I am pleased with the convertible interior cover for my Solstice GXP. The fit is a little snug but accomplishes the purpose of allowing me to drive with the top down and utilize the cover to protect the interior while parked.