Ships Between 12/24 - 12/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Silverguard Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Crafted from 300 Denier polyester material
- Reflective, highly water-resistant coating on outer layer keeps out sun, rain and dirt
- Coverking Sivlerguard Plus adds a soft inner layer that guards your finish
- Ideal for all-around car cover use but excels in heat protection or hot climates
- Strong, heavy weave design resists tears
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible for the most custom fit available
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets hold the cover in place when paired with a cable and lock kit (sold seperately)
- Coverking Silverguard Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty and a Lifetime Repair Policy
The Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is custom-made to protect your vehicle. Crafted from 300 Denier polyester, this car cover boasts a reflective, highly water-resistant outer coating that stops sun, dirt and rain from ruining your paint.
The Silverguard Plus Car Cover is double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist seam leaks. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, this car cover employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
What's more, the Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is ideal for all-around car cover use, excluding extreme rain, snow or ice. Backed by a 3-year warranty and a Lifetime Repair Policy.
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Silverguard Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by RONALD H (Moodus, CT) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Dec 05, 2018 5:51 AM
Good fitting durable cover. Have used the same model cover on another vehicle that is still in good shape purchased at the same time four years ago as the cloth cover that is being replaced and is totally worn out
Reviewed by Pam E (Mount Juliet, TN) Reviewed for a 1987 Pontiac Fiero — Nov 04, 2018 8:12 PM
After receiving a cover that didn't meet standards that I wasn't use to...we talked to a representative who took order, processed the return and applied difference to my CC.The new one is awesome as usual and fits like a glove and so easy to put on!
Reviewed by warren l (Burien, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Oct 12, 2018 7:10 PM
Fits my 2005 Subaru Sti good with spoiler. Also covers the 4 Hella rally lights mounted on front. The cover is thicker then I thought it would be. awkward to fold and store but is my first indoor/outdoor cover. My current cover is a indoor light silvercover .
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Friend, NE) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Civic — Oct 11, 2018 1:20 PM
Don't have a garage, so the Element sits outside all the time. Sun and heat and cold. This is a great custom fit, came very quickly after ordering. Already see a great difference in inside temperature on hot sunny day, cooler. This really keeps sun off the Element. They have a really good warranty.
Reviewed by Cameron C (Englewood, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover — Sep 22, 2018 2:14 PM
This is the second Silverguard Plus I've purchased to cover my Range Rover. The first was for my wife's RX-8 and I was so impressed with the quality, I bought one for the SUV. It's a must in the Florida sun and keeps the interior well below the boiling point without the cover. I highly recommend it!