- Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Five protective layers keep moisture, animal droppings and dirt out
- Thick material guards against nicks and dings
- Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover adds a soft inner layer that guards your finish
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible with overlapped double-stitched seams
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets hold the cover in place when paired with a cable and lock kit (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty protective bulk means this cover is best for those that are planning to leave the cover on the vehicle for extended periods of time
- If ordering for an SUV, carefully consider that this cover is extremely bulky
- Your Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
When you need heavy-duty protection, the Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is it. This five-layer cover works hard to keep out water, animal droppings and dirt. And, its ultra-thick material guards against nicks and dings like no other Coverking car cover can.
This Coverking car cover is double-stitched with the fewest seams possible for a stellar custom fit. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight, while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, the Coverbond 5 employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
The Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is ideal for moderate and rainy weather conditions – but be advised, it’s not completely waterproof. Because of its bulk, this cover is not recommended for daily use, and SUV owners should consider this cover's size and weight before ordering. It’s supported by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Mosom Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles C (HIXSON, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Lexus ES 350 — Aug 04, 2018 3:00 PM
I love everything about this car cover - the price, color, custom fit, and that it's waterproof, (since it will be on a car that stays in my driveway.) Have always been pleased with the selection, price and quality of merchandise from Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Donna P (RINGWOOD, NJ) — Jun 24, 2018 8:50 PM
I have purchased 4 of the mosom plus outdoor cover for separate cars. They are incredible for 3 years and then I recommend renewing. I have never had 1 issue...
Reviewed by louis b (WEST ORANGE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — May 25, 2018 5:06 AM
Fit is good & it is thick enough for what I need it for, protection from walking past it while the car is in the garage.
Reviewed by Michael B (North Platte, NE) Reviewed for a 1997 Honda Civic — Mar 17, 2018 1:10 PM
I've only had this cover a couple weeks but it exceeded my expectations. Straight out of the package I was surprised to find it durable and soft; and it fits my 20 year old honda like a glove. Time will tell if it lasts in the environment, but with the construction of this cover it's no doubt it will protect my weekend ride for a few years. Overall, for the price I paid I expected something less, but received a decent product. AutoAnything + Coverking = :)
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product