Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover provides the best water resistance and allows for maximum breathability
- Protects your vehicle from weather, nature and other perils with a perfect fit
- Combines the custom fit of Satin Stretch with the hardcore outdoor protection of Silverguard
- Multi-layer construction protects your vehicle from dents, dings and scratches
- Double polyester outer layers defend against the sun and damaging UV-rays
- Special middle layer delivers extreme water resistance
- Super soft inner layer babies your paint job
- For a detailed comparison guide for all Coverking Car Covers, click on the Detailed Info tab
- Your Coverking Autobody Armor Car Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
Armor your vehicle for battle in the ‘burbs with the Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover. Four unique fabric layers deliver the soft, body-hugging qualities of an indoor cover and the battle-ready protection of an outdoor cover.
Custom cut just for your vehicle, Coverking Autobody Armor stretches and forms to its every curve. The super soft inner liner cradles your paint's finish while the dual outer layers and a special middle layer deliver hardcore protection and the most effective water resistance available.
Along with the extreme breathability, Autobody Armor boasts Coverking's highest ratings for water, UV-ray and environmental-hazard blockage. Weather, bird surprise, dirt and dust-Coverking blocks it all! Best yet, Coverking backs your Autobody Armor Car Cover with a 5-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Howard G (MEMPHIS, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT — Feb 21, 2019 5:16 AM
This car cover is very well constructed and works very well. I have had Weathercraft HD covers for over 20 years. They lasted about 2 years, and then the threads started to unravel along with some rips. I managed to repair them with Gorilla tape, but for what they cost, the product should have been much better. I am hoping this cover is more durable. So far, I am very pleased. We have had some very heavy rains, and the car is dry as a bone when I remove the cover. So far so good ...
Reviewed by Derek S (CAMPOBELLO, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda S2000 — Jan 29, 2019 2:17 AM
This cover fits great on the car. My only gripe with it is the antenna pocket has a grommet on the top instead of being completely closed off. This will allow water in an area that could be easily closed off from the factory. If that was covered I would give this 5 stars.
Reviewed by Scott B (CHRISTOVAL, AA) — Dec 07, 2018 5:18 AM
Nice cover and quality. Cover is heavy and in a good way. So far I'm pleased with my purchase. However, it's only been a few days. I will amend my review in spring to see how it held up though a Texas winter.
Reviewed by Keith A D (Cleves, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 24, 2018 6:35 AM
I've only had the cover for a couple of weeks and so far it has done its job and seems really nice. The only complaint I have is that when it rains the water sinks the back of the cover down into the bed of the truck. Time will tell on the duribiliy to see how it holds up. Overall I do like it so far.
Reviewed by Gregory L (Makawao, HI) — Nov 20, 2018 6:45 PM
I used to buy the Storm Proof covers, for many years. The I tried the Autobody Armor cover. For the first year, I was very impressed, and loved it. It stayed on in the constant wind in Hawaii, which the Storm Proof did not. However, after about a year, the white fuzzy stuff on the underside started to fall off the cover, and since I had a black car, it started looking terrible. So I began using the cover upside down, just to avoid the white dusty residue from getting all over my car.