- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Triple-layer Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers provide solid protection in light to moderate weather
- Built from two layers of Triguard fabric and an extra inner layer that’s both water resistant and breathable
- All Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers are treated with UV inhibitors
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit everything from compacts to SUVs
- 1-year warranty
Your automobile is more than just a means to get from point A to point B. It's an investment. Unfortunately, the fastest way to cut the value of your car, truck or SUV is to leave it out unprotected in the elements. Blistering sun light, drizzly rain and dust clouds can wreak havoc on your paintjob and your resale price. Defend your ride with Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers.
Designed to block against light to moderate weather, Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers are constructed from 2 layers of Triguard fabric over a core layer of breathable, water-resistant material. Your cover is treated with UV inhibitors to help shade your finish from paint-peeling sun light, and the inner layer is safe on your finish.
Whether you drive a compact hatchback or a super-sized SUV, there's a Coverking Triguard Universal Car Cover to match your highway chariot. And, your car cover comes with Coverking's 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers Customer Reviews
159 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Valeriano M (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Volkswagen GTI — Aug 02, 2018 9:05 AM
It fits perfect and since I bought it in the summer it does its purpose. I don't know how it's going to hold up in the winter with rain, and snow. It remains to be seen but it works great for now.
Reviewed by Larry T (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Sep 22, 2017 9:24 AM
The new cover is great, and it actually fits my suburban... (I've tried others)