- Park your hog inside the Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag for total long-term and seasonal storage protection
- 360° coverage that fights off damage from oxidation, corrosion, dust, insects, and more
- Use your motorcycle bag to keep your bike safe indoors (warranty is void when used outdoors)
- Built from 5 oz. polyethylene fabric that’s CPAI-84 fire rated
- Boasts a 100% water proof construction with covered zipper flap
- Your Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag zips up fast, easy and securely
- Includes a renewable desiccant bag to soak up any internal moisture
- Measures 12’ wide x 8’ long
- Rhino Shelter backs your Motorcycle Storage Bag with a 1-year warranty
When winter rolls into town, big brown bears aren't the only beasts hibernating. Fire-breathing iron horses also take naps until spring thaws out the iced-over highways. For the safest long-term cycle storage, wrap your prized chopper inside the Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag.
Unlike traditional slip-on motorcycle covers, the Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag completely surrounds your bike from the bottom of the tire tread to tips of the handlebars. Its 360° coverage delivers maximum protection against moisture, corrosion, dust, bugs, and oxidation. Rats and mice won't transform your cycle's seat into their new nest, and rust won't turn your chrome accents into spotted eyesores.
Rhino Shelter constructs your Motorcycle Storage Bag from heavy-duty 5 oz. polyethylene fabric that's CPAI-84 fire rated. What's more, you also get a handy storage bag that holds your Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag when not it use. And, it comes with a powerful desiccant bag to soak up any internal moisture. 1-year warranty.
Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daryl S (Somis, CA) — Jul 25, 2017 3:41 AM
Mice issue. Needed protection. Harley asking $310 for same. $100 from Rhino + $6 mouse trap; problem solved. Good, heavy cover. Easy 2-way zippers. Hardest part was positioning it in place with enough slack on each side for easy in & out of m/c shed...which took all of 10 minutes!
Reviewed by Donnie D (Chicago, IL) — May 11, 2017 10:42 AM
It completely covers my motorcycle. Positioning the bike is a bit of a challenge when the wind is blowing hard. I'm especially satisfied with it during this rainy season.
Reviewed by Robert M (Cincinnati, OH) — May 10, 2017 8:42 PM
This is the second one of these I have owned. They're a great way to protect your bike from all the elements. My only complaint is that after several years the zippers go bad, requiring replacement of the entire unit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/23 - 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product