- Shield your ride’s paint job with the triple-strength Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover
- Crafted from three layers of sturdy fabric for greater protection against the elements
- Repels rain and snow while guarding against UV rays, dirt and bird droppings
- Thick enough to absorb minor dings and prevent scratches
- Soft inner lining that’s safe against your paint
- Zippered panel gives you quick access to the driver’s side door
- Equipped with a reinforced antenna patch, elastic bottom hem and tie-down grommets
- Storage bag included
- Available in a range of universal sizes (bumper-to-bumper length):
- Compact sedan: 175"
- Compact SUV/truck: 187"
- Full-Size sedan: 191"-210"
- Full-Size SUV/truck: 188"-230"
- Jeep: 161"
- Mid-Size sedan: 176"-190"
- Your Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
No matter how carefully you park outside—avoiding bird-infested trees, sloppy parkers and sprinklers—the enemies of your paint job are waiting patiently to pounce as soon as you turn your back. Since you can't exactly bring your garage with you wherever you go, the next best way to preserve your finish is with the Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover.
Unlike some flimsy car covers out there that are stitched together with a single, flimsy piece of fabric, your Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover boasts three layers of grime-fighting material. Not only does it repel water like an oily duck, but it also has the strength to stand up against scorching UV rays, harsh dirt and bird dribble. And, it's thick enough to help fight off scratches, scrapes and dings inflicted in parking lots and in your home garage. All the while, its soft inner lining gently caresses your finish like a cotton diaper on your first-born's bottom.
Taking your Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover on the road is a cinch. It comes with a handy storage bag that fits perfectly in your trunk or back seat. Plus, if your car is covered and you need to get in and grab your sunglasses, it's equipped with a driver's side zipper for fast access. The PolyPro III Cover is available in a range of universal sizes to fit most vehicles, and it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis Y (San Mateo, CA) Reviewed for a 1965 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia — Oct 25, 2017 11:04 PM
Perfect fit for my 1965 vw karmann ghia. Great quality for the price
Reviewed by Scott O (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 1995 Acura Legend — Apr 20, 2017 9:32 AM
This cover is not like the custom cover I had some years ago with pickets for the mirrors, but the elastic in the ends is good and keeps the cover on well. I also wanted a cover to keep the car dry in case of rain or dew, and that it does. Good value for the money.
Reviewed by J (horn lake, MS) Reviewed for a 2008 Cadillac DTS — Oct 18, 2016 7:13 AM
It's a nice thick car cover I like it it hasn't rained yet can't say how it hold up against the weather gave it 4 stars because the cover is a little short on the sides don't cover the sides fully but more than enough from front to back
Reviewed by Elizabeth B (ALAMEDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Prius — May 09, 2016 11:15 AM
This is a sturdy car cover (so far). It also keeps water off your car....my previous cover did not do that, it is a good feature to have.
Reviewed by Charles E (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Buick LaCrosse — Mar 28, 2016 4:19 PM
I needed a car cover that was waterproof. After buying one that said it was waterproof. Well it wasn't. This one is!! I'm happy & satisfied!! My salesperson, (Mike)who helped me assured me it would work!! And it did!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/17
There are no customer reviews for this product