- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Seal away your ride inside the all-season CarCapsule Outdoor Car Storage System
- Provides 360-degree protection against dust, scuffs, rust, rot, rodents, offensive odors and other enemies
- Equipped with twin 12V high-pressure fans that constantly recycle the air inside, eliminating the threat of mildew, rust and musty smells
- Built from a 16 mil PVC top that’s UV stable and cold crack flexible
- The 18 mil Herculite base is unfazed by oil, gas and antifreeze—it even resists mildew, abrasions and flames
- Joined together with hot air welded seams
- Seals up securely with a heavy-duty nylon coil zipper
- Powered by a 110V – 3500mA transformer that costs pennies a month to run
- The charcoal fan filters are fully washable and reusable
- Your CarCapsule Outdoor Vehicle Storage System includes a 1-Year Warranty
Need to put your vehicle in long-term storage but don't have room inside your garage? Keep it safe and dry by sealing it up inside the CarCapsule Outdoor Vehicle Storage System. This ingenious inflatable car cover creates a protective bubble of air around your vehicle, blocking against dings, dust, rust, mildew and all the other elements that would turn your cherry ride into a restoration project.
Constant circulation is the secret weapon that the CarCapsule Outdoor Storage uses to combat condensation, musty smells and rot. Its twin 380 CFM high-pressure fans pull in fresh air continuously, running it through charcoal filters before pumping it into your CarCapsule. And, the energy-saving design of the 110V transformer powering the fans only costs pennies a month to run.
From the dead of winter to the dog days of summer, the Car Capsule Outdoor Storage is rugged enough to survive the worst conditions all year round. The main body is made from 16 mil PVC that's UV stable, cold crack flexible and safe in temperatures from -20°F to +158°F. And, the 18 mil Herculite base is impervious to oil, gasoline and antifreeze. You can choose from a range of universal sizes to fit everything from SUVs to tractors. Better still, your CarCapsule Outside Storage comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- When choosing your CarCapsule, order the size that is at least 6" longer than your vehicle.
- Once inflated, CarCapsule requires approximately one foot of additional clearance on all sides of the base. Include this when measuring space in your storage location
CarCapsule Outdoor Vehicle Storage System Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian W (Vansant, VA) Reviewed for a 1953 Chevy C/K Pickup — Dec 07, 2016 3:54 AM
So far so good easy set up put my 53 chevy truck in it for winter storage it was easy to drive the truck on the bottom and zip the top on and plug it up and it was in. Curious to how it will stand up to accumulating snow. Will see how it preserves my truck in the spring
Reviewed by ROBBIE G (Long Beach, MS) Reviewed for a 1980 Chevy Camaro — Mar 13, 2015 6:43 AM
Works great, put my car in it for over a week, rained almost every day when I took it out it was just as clean as when I put it in. May have to watch the YouTube video a couple times to set it up, but after that no problem, (the fans go on the inside) something left out of the instructions. Highly recommend