- Seal off your cherry ride from the elements with the CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System
- Delivers all-around protection against dust, scratches, nicks, bugs, rust, moisture, rot and more
- 12V high-pressure fan exchanges air 3-4 times per hour, keeping your vehicle dry, odorless and rust free
- Made from transparent 10-mil PVC that’s anti-static, double-polished and radio frequency-welded
- Its heavy-duty 18 oz Herculite base is impervious to oil, gas and antifreeze, for no leaks over the long haul
- Fully resistant to abrasions, mildew and flames for years of dependable protection
- Closes up with a 100% nylon zipper that won’t scratch your ride's finish
- Available in a host of sizes to protect your investement
- CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System is backed by a 1-year warranty
After you've poured hours of free time, gallons of sweat and fat stacks of greenbacks into your restoration car, you're faced with a new challenge: safeguarding it from the elements. Even inside your garage, it's vulnerable to gritty dirt, light dings and even paint-marring scratches. For the ultimate in indoor auto protection, park your prized ride inside the CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System.
Like a force field for your four-wheeler, the Car Capsule delivers 360-degree defenses against your show car's worst enemies: dust, rust, scuffs and moisture. It's made from a clear anti-static PVC top that's electrostatically welded to corrosion-resistant 18 oz Herculite base. But, the real magic behind these Car Capsules is the built-in 12V high-pressure fan. It inflates the entire cover, forming a protective car bubble. Grit stays out, moisture evaporates before it can take root and the bubble's air-filled buffer helps block against direct blows. You could even drop a five-pound hammer on your CarCapsule, and it'll just bounce right off.
Whether you're storing a pint-sized Mini or a more massive Chevy SSR, there's a CarCapule that's sure to work. They come in a range of sizes to fit everything from motorcycles to mini vans. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
- When choosing your CarCapsule, order the size that is at least 6" longer than your vehicle. For more help with sizing, click the "Detailed Info" tab above.
- Once inflated, CarCapsule requires approximately one foot of additional clearance on all sides of the base. Include this when measuring space in your storage location.
CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Emanuel P (PAUMA VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Impreza — Jan 05, 2017 1:16 AM
This is simply an amazing product. I park my STi under our car port and since we live out in the countryside we get mice trying to make a new home under hood of cars that don't get used often of which my car falls under. Since buying this my car has been completely protected from everything and anything and I don't have to regularly check up on it and I can rest in piece my car will be safe from wires getting chewed. This was super easy to set up and took me 20 min tops.
Reviewed by Scott W (MEADVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Nov 15, 2015 8:37 PM
We have two Pontiac G8's and needed a way to store them for the winter. Since I couldn't cut a deal on two CarCapsules from AA, I decided to buy one of these and one 3D Maxpider AirCapsule. They run about the same price, but the design and materials used in the CarCapsule are definitely better. Don't misunderstand, both are up and running and doing their jobs as advertised. They set up the same way and take about the same amount of time to set up and inflate. If I were to buy another, this is it
Reviewed by Bob P (Torrington, CT) Reviewed for a 1938 Chevy Business Coupe — Oct 20, 2015 4:37 AM
SALES REP WAS VERY GOOD. ANSWERWED ALL MY QUESTIONS. ITEM ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. ONLY TOOK TWO DAYS TO RECEIVE. MY 1938 CHEVY IS SAFE AND SOUND FOR THE WINTER !!!
Reviewed by Ron G (PLAINFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Porsche 911 — Nov 30, 2014 6:00 PM
The car capsule looks to be doing it's job well. The quality looks great. Directions could be better. A picture or sketch would go a long way showing blower assembly.
Reviewed by Elizabeth M. W (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac Solstice — Nov 27, 2014 12:43 PM
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP SCCA T2 Championship edition - 1 of 88 of this color, drive train, and interior- and the mice were using the horizontal surfaces in the engine compartment and trunk as storage areas for their winter acorn food stash. (We live in a VERY wooded area.) A regular car cover only gave them a better hiding place. I think the Car Capsule will solve that problem and an added bonus is that I will be able to see "my baby" every time I go into the garage. My Jeep is jealous!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/22
There are no customer reviews for this product