- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your rig’s rugged good looks with an all-weather Carhartt Work Truck Cover
- Boasts innovative Rain Defender technology and superior UV- and dust-protection
- Iconic branding on sides and tailgate apprises admirers of who’s responsible for this top-quality product
- Suitable for application whether you park in the garage, in the drive or on the street
- Features reinforced non-scratch grommets below each door, triple-needle stitching on stress seams and urethane elastic sewn into front and rear hems
- Custom-patterned for your year, make and model pickup or SUV
- Available in your choice of Carhartt Brown or Gravel color options
- Your Carhartt Truck Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
Your truck was designed and engineered to weather any storm, from towing heavy loads to boldly going where no vehicle has gone before. The problem is that some obstacles don’t just bounce off. Defend your paint job from all matter of airborne, windborne and bird-borne hazards by wrapping it in a custom-sized Carhartt Work Truck Cover.
Infused with groundbreaking Rain Defender technology – including urethane elastic sewn into the front and rear hems to prevent saturation by runoff – this extremely durable truck cover has a style all its own. With iconic Carhartt logos emblazoned on the sides and tailgates, they also feature triple-needle stitching to prevent tears and reinforced non-scratch grommets if you want to run a cord along the bottom for double the security.
Available in your choice of brown or gravel color options, your Carhartt Truck Cover is great for application on SUVs as well, and carries with it an unbeatable 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Carhartt Work Truck Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jochen S (PAIA, HI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Feb 19, 2020 8:44 PM
Reviewed by Edgar C (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Element — Jul 15, 2019 6:33 PM